Z-Uk (BIGFLO) Facts
- Former KPop Group: BIGFLO
- Ex-sub-unit Z-uK X HighTop
- Languages Korean (maternal), Japanese (fluid)
- Specialties Rapping and dancing, as well as composing and writing lyrics.
- He had to wrap up all the candy they made on “White Day” on BIGFLO TV.
- The second episode of BIGFLO TV broke the screen of the cellular phone of High Top.
- Before his debut, he was part of a dance academy called “KILLA MONKEEZ” in Busan (even now he claims to be a member).
- Ron (on episode 15 of BIGFLO TV) said that he feels uncomfortable with Z-UK because of its scary look.
- Was in a B-boy group
- He has a large tattoo on his right shoulder and another on his right forearm.
- He greatly admires Jay Park and to Tae Yang
- Swells very easily when awake
- In an interview on ArirangTV, he commented that fans are afraid of him because of his looks but he was actually very good with the group members, which Hightop completely denied.
- When he left BIGFLO he founded together with his former bandmate, Kichun WE DANCE STUDIO SEOUL, a dance studio where different specialists give classes.
- On July 14, 2017, he announced through an Instagram post and a Twitter post that he would be making his solo debut in August. It would later be announced that the song would be titled “Push&Pull”.
- He has several tattoos on his arms, shoulder and one on each leg above the knees.
- Participated in The Unit he was eliminated in the first eliminations, coinciding with his former group mates and with those who joined the group after his departure.
Z-Uk (BIGFLO) TV Programs
- The Unit (KBS, 2017)