YulHee (LABOUM) Facts
- Ex-K-Pop Group: LABOUM (2014-2017)
- Position: Rapper, Vocalist, Dancer and Maknae.
- Goriul Elementary School (Graduated)
- Suju Middle School (Graduate)
- Suju High School
- She participated in the rap of the song “My reason” by Kevin Woo
- Thanks to her mother’s support, she was able to make her debut.
- She has spent more time at NH Media and collaborated in some MV/PVs of her company colleagues U-KISS.
- On November 3, 2017, her former agency, GLOBAL H Media released an official statement announcing her voluntary departure from LABOUM, “Yulhee mentioned several times to the agency that she was no longer interested in being in the entertainment industry, and after a long discussion, we have decided to respect her decision and terminate her contract.”
- On January 4, 2018, it was announced that she would be marrying her boyfriend Choi Min Hwan sometime that year.
- Choi Min Hwan announced on May 09, 2018 that they will both become parents.
- On May 10, 2018, a media outlet reported that during the process of preparing for her wedding over the past few months, she and Choi Min Hwan naturally registered the marriage, confirming their status as a married couple. Minhwan’s agency, FNC Entertainment, confirmed the news. They will hold a wedding ceremony on October 19.
- On May 18, 2018, their first child was born.
- On October 19, 2018, Choi Min Hwan and Kim Yul Hee held a private wedding ceremony in Seoul.
- On February 11, 2020, her twin daughters were born.
YulHee (LABOUM) TV Programs
- Mr. House Husband (KBS 2TV, 16.05.2020) Surprise appearance
- Radio Star (MBC every1, 2020)
- Mr. House Husband (KBS 2TV, 2018-2020) along with. Choi Min Hwan
YulHee (LABOUM) Music Videos
- Sonnet Son – MS. BURGUNDY (2016)
- Im Chang Jung – Open The Door (2014)
- U-KISS – Inside Of Me (2014)
- U-KISS – Standing Still (2013)
YulHee (LABOUM) Collaborations
- Kevin – My reason (2013)