- Former K-Pop group: & TVXQ, JYJ.
- Hobbies Composing and driving
- Official Debut: 26-12-03 BoA and Britney Spears Showcase (TVXQ )
- Debut 2004 album TVXQ Hug
- Micky was YooChun’s nickname in English when he lived in Virginia.
- He is a great collector of music and owns around 1000 CDs.
- He traveled alone to Korea, and since he had no place to stay, he lived with Jaejoong before his debut and then lived with the five members. During the holidays, he stayed with Jaejoong and his family.
- After the separation of the group he moved in with his mother and brother.
- He loves to play the piano and was the one who taught Jaejoong to play it.
- Along with Jaejoong they are resistant to liquor and like to drink.
- He is the most playful of the group, so he is the most sociable and relaxed.
- in 2013 55 cherry trees were planted by Park Yoochun’s fancafe ‘Blessing Yoochun’ in Incheon Gyeyang District in seoul; The road has a sign indicating that it was created with donations from Park Yoochun’s fans. underneath the trees, there are wooden plaques with lines from Park Yoochun’s dramas.
- On August 27, 2015, he started his military service as a public service worker at a district office in Gangnam. He is expected to complete it in August 2017.
- On January 18, 2016 he has unveiled his solo album along with the emotional music video for the song to promote “How Much Love Do You Have In Your Wallet?”. His album was recorded before he enlisted, it features six tracks that he composed
- On May 14, 2016, KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Weekly’ revealed the list of the top 20 most loved actor-idols in Korea, Park Yoochun came in 4th place.
- On April 13, 2017, it was reported that Park Yoo Chun will marry a non-celebrity girl named Hwang Ha Na in the fall of 2017. Hwang Ha Na is the granddaughter of the founder of Namyang Dairy Products (a large Korean conglomerate).
- On December 22, 2017, an 18-month legal battle came to an end, declared innocent of the 4 allegations, and likewise, he sued all the people involved, as a consequence, some of the plaintiffs will receive between 18 to 24 months in jail for blackmail and false accusations
- In a show of support, Chinese fans have voted for Park Yoochun in polls held in China every month of 2017 as the most popular and anticipated artist.
- On January 17, 2018, a person close to Park Yoochun, “A”, has filed a lawsuit against him for negligence resulting in injury. In 2011, “A” visited Park Yoochun’s home and was bitten in the eye area by his dog. It was reported that “A” did not take legal action after receiving an apology, but as the after-effects became more severe, he decided to file a lawsuit.
- On January 30, 2018, it announced that it will hold a fanmeeting and mini concert for its Japanese fans at Musashino Mori Sports Plaza on March 10 and 11.
- On May 15, 2018 Park Yoochun and Hwang Ha Na confirmed their separation. They planned to get married in September 2017, but the wedding was delayed 2 times.
- It was revealed that a person known as “S” filed a lawsuit for damages against Park Yoochun on Dec. 13, 2018. The report further stated that “S” asked for compensation of 100 million won (approximately $88,088) and also requested the seizure of a multi-purpose building owned by Park Yoochun in the Samseong neighborhood. The request was approved by the court on March 12.
- C-JeS Entertainment responded, “We are reviewing the situation with an attorney. After confirming the facts, we will make our statement.”
- On April 6, 2019, the Suwon District Court issued an arrest warrant for Hwang Ha Na prior to his trial. he is suspected of using Philopon (a form of methamphetamine) between May and June and in September 2015 and illegally taking two medications containing Clonazepam, a psychotropic drug, in April of the previous year. Hwang Ha Na testified in the recent court that he had been forced by his friend/celebrity “A” to use drugs adding, “‘A’ forcibly injected drugs into my body while I was asleep,” and said,”‘A’ would buy drugs or order me to buy them.” due to the proximity and time relationships Park Yoochun became suspicious
- On April 10, Park Yoochun held a press conference to address allegations that he forced his ex-girlfriend, Hwang Ha Na, to use illegal drugs. He stated, “I have never used drugs, let alone suggesting it. I criticize myself every day because I endure pain and work hard in order to perform again and carry out activities. Therefore, I cannot even imagine that I would think of using drugs, which would make all my efforts come to naught. I will formally go to the police station and be investigated.”
- On April 12, it was reported that Park Yoochun was identified by the police as the person who used drugs with Hwang Ha Na. he and the singer used drugs together two or three times earlier this year. It is suspected that Park Yoochun bought Philopon (a form of methamphetamine) earlier this year and injected Hwang Ha Na at home so the police banned Park Yoochun from leaving the country to prepare for any unexpected situation.
- On April 16, police conducted a search and seizure of his home, car and cell phone. The singer tested negative in initial drug tests, but police sent a sample of the singer’s hair and urine to the National Institute of Scientific Research for further testing.
- On April 17, Park Yoochun arrived at the South Gyeonggi Provincial Police Agency in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province for questioning over allegations of drug use. Before entering the police station, Park Yoochun stood in front of the press and said, “I will diligently participate in the investigation by answering truthfully”. During the questioning, police focused on video footage they found of Park Yoochun allegedly buying drugs.
- On April 18, Park Yoochun’s lawyer issued an official statement addressing reports of CCTV footage of Yoochun buying and taking drugs. He stated that the footage shown to Park Yoochun at the police station could be explained and added that he could not disclose further information due to the ongoing investigation.
- On April 23, the Narcotics Unit of the Gyeonggi Nambu Provincial Police Agency submitted a request to the prosecutor’s office to obtain a warrant for Park Yoochun’s pre-trial detention on charges of illegal drug use. According to police, the warrant was requested due to possible concerns that Park Yoochun would destroy evidence or flee.
- On July 2, a sentencing hearing for Park Yoochun was held at the Suwon District Court. Park Yoochun is accused of buying 1.5 grams of Philopon with Hwang Ha Na and injecting the drug on seven occasions. He confessed to his crime and admitted to being guilty of all charges for which he received a 10-month prison sentence suspended for two years of probation and treatment and fined 1.4 million won (approximately $1,182).
- Gummy – Let’s Play (feat. Yoochun) (2014)
- m-flo – Been So Long (feat. Jae Joong& Yoochun) (2009)
- Makai – Tokyo Lovelight (feat. Yoochun) (2008)
- The Girl Who Can See Smells (SBS, 2015)
- 3 Days (SBS, 2014)
- Missing You (MBC,2012)
- Rooftop Prince (SBS, 2012)
- Miss Ripley (MBC, 2011)
- Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2, 2010)
- Beautiful Love (BeeTV, 2010)
- Vacation (2006)
- Nonstop 6 (MBC, 2005)
- Banjun Drama (SBS, 2005)
- 2012: Penzal Q
- 2012: Mario Kart 7
- 2011: Ottogi Noodles
- 2011: Wii The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- 2011: Black Smith (besides Kim Tae Hee and Song Seung Heon)
- 2011: Uncle Dong-suh Food
- 2010: Nature Republic
- On the Edge (2022)
- Lucid Dream (2017)
- Sea Fog (2014)
- Dating on Earth (2009)
Yoochun TV Drama’s
- Vacancy For You subject for Miss Ripley (2011)
Yoochun Music Videos
- Magolpy – Flight Girl (2007)