Yesung (Super Junior) Facts
- K-Pop Group: Super Junior
- Position: Vocalist and Dancer.
- Sub-Units: Super Junior K.R.Y / Super Junior Happy
- Project Group S.M. The Ballad
- Fanclub: Clouds
- Sunmoon Materials Science University (Dropped out)
- Chungwoon University
- broadcasting music and bachelor (Graduate)
- information Industry (Graduate)
- School of Music and Master of broadcasting (Graduate)
- Inha University Graduate School of Cultural Management (Ph.D.)
- Religion: Catholic
- Baptismal name: Antonio
- Hobbies Singing, listening to music, watching movies and exercising.
- Motto Family is the most important thing.
- Mascots Three turtles: Ttangkoma (this one was donated to the COEX aquarium), Ttangkominh and Ttangkko; and two dogs: Kkoming and Melo.
- Favorite Actress Moon Geun Young
- Despite debuting in Super Junior he received casting offers for SM after his debut: “I didn’t think it was weird until I looked at the business card and realized it was from our agency. I was told not to tell this story on broadcasts, but I can tell it now because the employee left our agency.”
- At the time of the car accident in early 2007, Yesung left an audio message on his page in which he told Leeteuk that he was looking out for the rest of Super Junior but that they needed their leader. He asked them to Shindong and Eunhyuk to come back to make everyone laugh again and he promised to Kyuhyun that if he woke up (at that time Kyuhyun was unconscious) and returned to the stage with Super Junior would never be angry with him.
- He confessed that he didn’t like his father when he was a child as he had always been strict, disliked his love for music and spoke rarely: “Our relationship was so distant that sometimes I wondered if I had attachment towards my father. Our relationship is very similar to Choi Min Soo’s character relationship that he has with his father in the drama, ‘Hourglass’. That’s how afraid I was of my father, and because both of my parents worked, our time together was scarce. When I came to Seoul to become a singer, my father was against it, and he didn’t even like the fact that I listened to music,” however this changed after his father had an accident in 2008: “I suddenly had 50 missed calls. My father was badly injured and needed a blood transfusion. I left during a recording, and I thought of a lot of things that brought me closer to my father. Three of his fingers had gotten caught in a machine, and he started to pull my father this happened.
- He was MC of the program The Muzit and together with Leeteuk in the program Love Pursuer.
- Yesung became the second winner of the finals, in the KBS2 broadcast, he took first place in “Immortal Song 2” defeating YoSeob (B2ST / BEAST), Hyolyn ChangMin (2AM ), JongHyun (SHINee )
- Yesung ranked #4 on Mnet Idol Chart – Mnet lists a chart named: “If these idols made it to Super Stark, they would become hot topic”. There are 15 idols, Yesung is ranked as #4.
- He is the shyest of the group along with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.
- Group members say that when Yesung gets upset, he tends to be very aggressive.
- In a documentary he said that one of his biggest dreams was to be able to participate in a drama.
- One of his pet peeves is nail biting, Kyuhyun once helped him kick that bad habit, but he’s done it again.
- He enlisted on May 6, 2013 to fulfill his military service for 2 years. During the first 4 weeks he performed basic military training and the remaining 23 months he performed as a public servant, In Yesung’s case, since he was diagnosed with a herniated disc (spinal problem) he could not perform normal military service. It is in these cases is where the other options apply so it was the same type of service he performed. Heechul.
- Due to army policies he could not leave the country a certain time before his enlistment, so he could not be at the Super Show 5 performances in South America and so on. So his last official performances were on March 23 and 24, 2013 at the Super Show in Seoul.
- On June 16, 2013, it was reported that Yesung’s coffee shop “Mouse Rabbit” was robbed during the previous night by breaking the window to enter and taking the money that was in the cash register. The case was reported to the police who were present during the following morning. fortunately no injuries were reported.
- He was a member of the new line of members of S.M. The Ballad the project, which returned in February 2014 with the album “Breath” and which previously featured his partner Kyuhyun his inclusion in the group was possible because the songs and videos in which he participates were recorded before he started his military service but he could not be in the promotions.
- At the press conference for the release of Super Junior’s album “MAMACITA”, it was announced that Yesung is also participating even though he is doing his military service. This is because since 2012 they were already thinking about their 7th album since Yesung had to do his service, so at least his voice could appear with them. This way this album has the participation of 11 members but only 10 are the ones who can promote.
- He was the fourth in Super Junior to achieve “one million” followers on Twitter, after Siwon, Donghae and Lee Teuk currently (January 2017) he has over 3.6 million followers, while on Instagram he has over 2.7, being the third member of Super Junior to reach his first million followers, after Heechul and Donghae.
- In April 2015 KBS’s “Entertainment Weekly” named Yesung as the most skillful K-pop star in investing in real estate through his actions of buying and selling at opportune times earning up to 880 million won profit in a single sale; he was also named as the smartest real estate investor among all K-pop stars.
- He finished his 2 years of military service (as a public service worker) on May 5, 2015, but since it coincided with a public holiday in Korea it was moved up a day, thus officially ending his service on May 4. His return to activities was through the new Japanese tour of Super Junior K.R.Y. which took place between June and July of this year.
- Their comeback performances in Korea were through the Encore of Super Show 6 held in Seoul on July 11 and 12.
- Yesung made his acting debut in JTBC’s 2015 drama ‘Awl’ which is based on a webtoon of the same name.
- During the production presentation, he explained that Siwon helped him with his acting for his first drama. “I have received a lot of help from other people because this was my first time acting.Siwon, who is currently very popular because of the drama ‘She Was Pretty,’ calls me a lot,” he said. “He asks a lot about me, and gives me advice, saying, ‘How is the shooting going’ and ‘You wanted to act; thank goodness you got the role.With the help of my Super Junior classmates and the company, I am currently learning and working hard.”
- After the drama ended in November,in his interview with Grazia magazine, Yesung frankly confessed, “I am not satisfied with my acting in ‘Awl’, but I have no regrets as I gave everything I had.”
- On the July 15 broadcast of MBC’s “Radio Star” program, Yesung, made a confession that not only had he had past relationships, but that they had been unfaithful: “A girl I dated cheated on me with five other men. I got very angry and thought it would stop. But I think cheating becomes a habit. A girl I dated before my debut also cheated on me.”
- In January 2016, when he was a guest on KBS’s “Hello Counselor” program, he confessed that one of his biggest concerns was his pets, “I have two dogs. But they don’t like me.” He explained, “They never come when I call them, not even once in the five years. They come to my parents or brother when they call them. I want to be closer with my dogs. After one of the Historys was pet-related, Yesung talked about the problems with his turtles: “I used to have a turtle as a pet but it made me feel more lonely. If I went near the turtle, it would hide in its shell, so I got another kind of turtle and then another one; eventually the first one grew so big that it urinated and defecated more than me every day and I had to donate it to an aquarium. At Christmas, I went to see it, and that turtle that was always hiding from me, came up to me! And it looked at me like it was crying!” (Yesung donated the Ddangkkoma turtle to the COEX Aquarium in Seoul in 2011.
- On April 12, 2016, Yesung revealed teaser images of his first solo production surprising with the news; the mini album was released through Super Junior’s independent label, “Label SJ” on April 19 at midnight, titled “Here I Am” and will be promoting the title song of the same name. The song is the collaborative work of singer Brother Su and Yesung for music and lyrics. Singer Eco Bridge arranged the song
- On the April 21 edition of ‘2 O’clock Escape Cultwo Show’, Super Junior’s Yesung talked about his solo debut explaining, “I participated in all aspects of the production of this album, including the music video, wardrobe and album cover. Please give him lots of love. He also revealed that it is his first time playing the lead in a music video. He said, “I started acting through drama ‘Awl’ and even filmed a movie in Japan. I spoke Japanese throughout the whole movie. But I’ve never had the chance to star in a Super Junior music video because the lead role was always given to the better-looking members, but because it’s my solo debut, I said I would do everything if I had the chance to do it. Even though the history of the music video doesn’t correspond to the lyrics of my song, I know the emotions very well.”
- On April 24, he was revealed as one of the contestants of MBC’s “King of Mask Singer” program under the nickname of Magic Castle, “This is the first time for me to go on stage alone,” he said, “And because it has been a long time since I have sung, I had lost my self-confidence.”
- In April 2016, his first solo concert titled “SWEET COFFEE” was confirmed, being the fifth concert in SM Entertainment’s concert series called “The AGIT”.
- On the episode of MBC FM4U’s “Two O’clock Date” on April 26, Yesung revealed how fellow Super Junior member Siwon had supported him with his first solo release. “When Choi Siwon was on vacation, he called me and told me that he bought 10 copies of my solo album. “Even though I was exaggerating about it, I’m still grateful,” he says. “Although honestly, I think Choi Siwon might have bought 100 copies. I actually thought he would buy 100 copies but I’m still grateful. Who among our members would have bought 10 copies of my album? I bought a copy of Kyuhyun and Ryeowook’s solo album, but I didn’t even think of buying 10. He’s unique,” he added.
- On the April 29, 2016 broadcast of ‘Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio’, Leeteuk revealed Yesung’s mother had changed his legal name from Jongwoon to Jonghoon. Leeteuk said, “Yesung’s real name is Kim Jongwoon. However, the Chinese character of ‘Woon’ means ‘cloud’, and his mother felt that because clouds cast shadows, the name Jongwoon didn’t sound right. So without asking Yesung’s permission, he went to the name registration office and changed his name. he said he also changed his name in the family registry.” Leeteuk then revealed that Yesung’s mother waited three months before telling him that he had changed his name. “Yesung’s reaction was, ‘Mother, he did what?’ So he is now Kim Jonghoon, and I hope everyone calls him by his new name. No one knew, right?”
- Yesung confirmed that his name had changed on the April 21 episode of ‘Cultwo Show’. When asked if he preferred Jongwoon or Jonghoon, Yesung replied, “I’m going to fulfill my mother’s wishes today, so I will be Kim Jonghoon.”
- yesung’s former name was the same name as the current president of North Korea, so he had problems in the past due to his image appearing as a reference when searching for news about North Korea; on one occasion his picture was even mistakenly placed in a foreign newspaper
- During the recording of Weekly Idol dongHae revealed that Yesung has a fetish of being touched above his upper lip.
- Yesung participated in composing and writing lyrics for the song “안아줄게 (Hug)” for the album Replay
- According to a ranking made by SM Entertainment he is the best vocalist of Super Junior in first place.
He was born on August 24, 1984 in Seoul and then moved to Cheonan, South Chungcheong, South Korea at the age of 10. He is the elder of two sons. His younger brother’s name is Kim Jong Jin. From a young age, Yesung expressed a strong interest in singing.
In 1999, he joined a singing competition and won “Gold” in the Cheonan singing competition. In 2001, Yesung’s mother signed him up for an audition for the Starlight Casting System sM Entertainment, a quality audition that selects artists to be signed under the label. He impressed the judges with his “artistic voice “ and signed with SM Entertainment at the end of 2004, Yesung was recruited to make his debut in the Super Junior group.
Yesung officially debuted as part of a 12-member group, Super Junior 05 their debut album SuperJunior05 (Twins) was released a month later on December 5, 2005 and debuted at #3 on the monthly MIAK K-pop chart.
In March 2006, SM Entertainment began recruiting new members for the next generation of Super Junior. However, plans changed and the company declared a halt to forming more generations of Super Junior. With the addition of a 13th member, Kyuhyun, the group dropped the suffix “05” and officially became Super Junior the group’s first single, “U” was released on June 7, 2006 and became the most successful single until the release of “Sorry, Sorry” in March 2009. In the fall of 2007, the group released the second official album, Don’t Don which became the group’s best-selling album (to date) and the second best-selling album in South Korea that year.
From September 2006 to September 2007, Yesung was a DJ on the radio program M.I.R.R.A.C.L.E for You however, before the first anniversary Yesung left the radio to concentrate on Super Junior’s second album activities, Don’t Don the last episode aired on September 8, 2007. In November 2006, Yesung, along with fellow members Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, formed the group’s first sub-unit Super Junior-K.R.Y to specialize in R&B ballads.
In 2007 Yesung became part of a new sub-unit, Super Junior-Happy. He made his debut as an actor on July 26, 2007 with the release of the movie Attack On The Pin-Up Boys his character was that of a rock star who is mysteriously attacked.
2008, 2009 and 2010: Musical and Soundtrack
Yesung sang the ballad “Love Really Hurts” to be part of the original soundtrack for the TV drama Mug in 2009, Yesung made his musical theater debut in a musical entitled Namhansanseong based on Kim Hoon’s novel of the same name about historical events. The musical was based on the lives of ordinary people and the spirit of survival during certain situations. Yesung played the role of the villain “Jung Myung-soo”, a servant turned performer who feels betrayed by his country. It ran from October 9 to November 4 at the Seongnam Arts Center.
In 2010, Yesung starred in the musical Hong Gil Dong the play was performed at the Seoul Olympic Park at the Woori Financial Arts Hall from February 18 to April 18, 2010. On March 31, 2010, he contributed to the soundtrack of the drama Cinderella’s Sister it Has To Be You is a ballad that tells the story of a man who refuses to look at any other woman except the one he loves. Yesung made his first solo appearance with this song on Music Bank reaching #3 in the ranking.
From October 1 to October 28, 2010, he also starred in his third musical, Spamalot on December 29, 2010, Yesung along with Luna Park of the group f (x) sang the song “Loving You” for the soundtrack of the drama The President.
In July 2010, Yesung along with fellow group member Leeteuk appeared as an entertainer on an MBC channel show called Love Pursuer. The show features South Korean celebrities receiving affection from secret admirers to guess who the admirer is. Yesung was the subject of admiration on episode 10. On September 4, he became an entertainer of the show MUZIT along with K.Will and veteran composer Yoo Youngsuk.
2011: Activities and Handel & Gretel
On January 31, 2011, Yesung launched Waiting for You” to be part of the soundtrack of drama Paradise Ranch. The ballad tells the story of a man who waits until the end for his lover to come back to him. He performed the song live during Super Junior K.R.Y’s first concert in Seoul on February 11..
From February 27 to June 21, 2011, Yesung temporarily replaced Eunhyuk as a radio DJ. Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio while he was promoting the mini album Perfection in Taiwan together with Super Junior-M. In June, he joined the KBS program, Immortal Song 2 where singers pay tribute to musical legends by performing new versions of their songs and a winner is chosen through voting. He won in the third episode with the song “The More I Love” by Boohwal.
He duetted with Jang Hyejin creating the song “I Am Behind You,” which was released on July 14, 2011 through digital sites. On July 18, 2011, he released “For One Day” for the soundtrack of the historical drama Warrior Baek Dong Soo yesung performed this song live on October 6, 2011 at a concert of Super Junior K.R.Y in Nanjing.
On September 27, 2011, he along with Eunhyuk and Shindong took the place of their bandmate Heechul, who entered compulsory military service, to sing Kim Jang-hoon’s song, “Breakups are So Like Me.” Heechul had recorded the song and music video the day before he left.The members appeared on the shows. Inkigayo , Music Core and Music Bank during the promotion of the song.
On July 26, Yesung’s family opened a coffee shop called “Handel & Gretel” which quickly became a meeting place for the group’s fans and foreigners, as the members went there often and Yesung would even help his family at the cashier’s desk or serve as a waiter. The coffee shop was very close to KBS channel, so celebrities from other groups like Girls’ Generation and T-ara would often go there to shop before or after the schedule. This made the popularity of the place increase however, it had to close down in mid-2012 due to insufficient space.
2012: WHYSTYLE and Mouse Rabbit
On February 29, 2012, Yesung’s father opened an optical store called and STYLE, where in addition to eyewear they also sell certain limited products such as iPhone cases, key chains, pens and more. Yesung and the other members of Super Junior are occasional models of the brand appearing in photos with different models of eyeglass frames. The store is located in Myeongdong and was a gift from Yesung to his father.
On November 11, 2012 Yesung, his mother and brother Kim Jong Jin officially opened their new coffee shop called “Mouse Rabbit Coffee” alluding to Yesung and Jongjin’s Chinese zodiac signs. The cafe drew attention due to its interior design similar to a rabbit hole, with trees next to the tables and subdued colors.
On May 9, 2008, Yesung was sent to the hospital after injuring his leg during the Marathon of Hope (70 kilometers, 24 hours) where he along with his teammates Shindong, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Kangin participated. The event was in collaboration with SBS channel’s program, “Hope TV 24” which raised money to donate to a Mongolian school in South Korea that was at risk of closing. Due to the injury, Yesung was prevented from completing the marathon, but appeared on stage with crutches along with his teammates. On August 8, Yesung was sent to the hospital after falling from a 1.5 meter stage while rehearsing on KBS channel’s Music Bank program. His new injuries aggravated an old neck and waist injury, and required him to be hospitalized for two days.
During the taping of the KBS program, Let’s Go Dream Team! on August 21, 2011, Yesung fell off a platform and injured his waist again but it was reported to be a minor injury. Still the program had to be stopped for him to receive medical attention and this episode of the program was questioned due to its difficulty, as Super Junior’s Donghae also injured his foot during the taping.
Military service (2013- 2015)
Yesung decides to enter military service, enlisting on May 6, 2013. On May 5, 2015, he is discharged from military service, a day earlier than scheduled because there in Korea the 6th was a public holiday.
The career of Yesung as an actor began in the summer of 2007 with the release of the film Attack On The Pin-Up Boys a high school comedy starring all of the members of Super Junior except for Kyuhyun. Yesung plays a high school rock star, who is attacked by a mysterious force. In 2009, Yesung had been cast to play Jung Myung-soo in the musical South Korean Mountain Fortress which will be on display from October 9 to November 4, 2009.
In 2015, it was announced that he would make his acting debut by acting in his first drama Awl, as well as singing the OST for this So Much Longing.
In 2016, he became the main character in the Japanese movie “MY KOREAN TEACHER”.
In 2017, he appeared in drama ‘VOICE’ as a member of golden time team. Yesung stars as Oh hyun Ho, a call center hacker.
SM The Ballad
On February 3, 2014, it was announced that S.M. The Ballad would make its comeback on February 3, 2014 after more than 3 years of hiatus. SM explained: “SM The Ballad is preparing their comeback, we will give details soon”. Some time later, it was announced that the song list would include songs in Korean, Japanese and Chinese. It was also announced that all original members were no longer in the group except for SHINee’s Jonghyun, he will be joined by Super Junior’s Yesung, Super Junior-M’s Zhou Mi, F (x)’s Krystal, Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, EXO’s Chen, TVXQ’s Chang Min and Chinese soloist Zhang Li Yin. Yesung becomes an inactive member as he did not promote any songs with the group due to his military enlistment. Chang Min, like Yesung, becomes an inactive member of the group because although both of them recorded music videos with the group, neither of them promoted any songs.
Yesung sang Blind in the Korean and Japanese version, but was unable to promote them due to his military service.
2016: Solo Debut
On the 11th, Ye Sung’s official website released teaser images for his solo debut which will be a mini-album titled ‘Here I Am previously rumored to be the third Super Junior vocalist to perform solo activities, the album will be released on April 19 at 12 p.m. in Korea. Previously rumored to feature the collaboration of Chan Yeol from EXO when they uploaded images on their personal instagram accounts.
The “Highlight Medley” from Yesung’s mini album “Here I Am” would be revealed at 12:00 PM (KST) on April 15 on SMTOWN’s official channel. It was further revealed that Chan Yeol eXO participated in one of the songs of the mini album called “Confession”, and that there will be a special broadcast through V-App on April 18 at 22:00 PM (KST) called ‘YESUNG Preview’.
2018: Musicals in Japan, opening of his new cafe.
In May 2018, he participated in the musical “Maybe, Happy ending” in Japan, he acted as the main character named Oliver and shared the role with another actor. The plot tells the story of Oliver, a companion robot who wants to go in search of his former owner, James. In order to go on this journey, he asks for help from Claire, another robot who lives in the apartment across the street from him.
In August 2018, he returned to Japan with the musical “Altar Boyz,” a remake of a Broadway production written by Kevin del Aguila. The plot centers on a Christian boy band on their world tour. Yesung played Matthew, the leader of the group.
In August 2018 Yesung and his brother, who run Mouse Rabbit cafe, open a new location called Cafe Armoire. It is located just a few steps away from Mouse Rabbit Cafe. Cafe Armoire is not exactly easy to find, as it doesn’t have great signage like Mouse Rabbit Cafe does but even the entrance door is through a kind of placard. In February 2019 he once again presented Altar Boyz in Japan, this time in Osaka.
2019: First Japanese album and third Korean album.
On February 20, 2019, his first Japanese album was released, Story with the title songs Because I Love You e If You the album contains the four songs released as singles since 2016, among them “Ai shiteru tte Ienai”. with handwritten lyrics by writer Ryu Murakami, as well as a song together with D&E.
Yesung was intensely involved in the preparation of this album, which took more than a year to see the light of day, with personal contribution in lyrics and/or composition of eight of the eleven songs. For the promotion of this work he made his third Japanese tour, named Y’s Story the event will be held in four of the country’s most important cities, culminating in Tokyo in mid-March.
At the end of March he was scheduled to make his comeback in Korea, but due to his personal activities and those of Super Junior as a group, at the encore concert of the Super Show 7S tour he commented that this release had been postponed. Finally, after months of uncertainty and two years of waiting, it was revealed that June 18 would be the release date of his third mini album. Pink Magic which would contain six songs, two of which are personally composed.
2021:Back with his fourth mini-album “Beautiful Night”.
Yesung announced to release its fourth mini-album “Beautiful Night” on May 3 at 6 PM KST, the theme song of which is “Beautiful Night” ahead of the album’s release, the music video for the b-side song was unveiled “Phantom Pain” the album will come in two different versions, and even on cassette tape for those looking for a retro vibe.
“Beautiful Night” is an urban pop song composed by Jake K, St_Knox and nokdu, and the lyrics were written by nokdu. The song is about a beautiful night together with someone who makes your heart flutter.
Yesung (Super Junior) Collaborations
- Ye Sung & Bumkey – Carpet (2019)
- Yesung x Chung Ha – Watcha Doin’ (2018)
- [STATION] Yesung X Seoul Gi – DARLING U (2017)
- Yesung & Ali – You are not here (너만 없다) (2017).
- SMTOWN X Steve Barakatt – Sound of Your Heart (2016)
- I Am Behind You (Cooperation Part 1, 2011) – besides Jang Hye Jin
- The Greatest Story All Over The World (JULY Project “Bridge”, 2009) – besides Lee Se Joon by YuriSangja
- Now We Go To Meet (Sang Geun’s Wish, 2008) – besides Lee Sung Min
- Yesung Concert “Sweet Coffe” 2016
- 03, 04, 05, 17, 18 & 19 June – Seoul, South Korea – SM Coex Artium
- Yesung Japan Tour 2016 “Books
- 01, 02 and 03 September – Osaka – Osaka Big Cube Osaka
- 08 and 09 September – Aichi – Nagoya Congress Center Century Hall
- september 20 and 21 – Kanagawa – Yokohama National Convention Hall
- 09 and 10 October – Ishikawa – Ishikawa – Ishikawa – Honda Forest Hall
- october 15 and 16 – Hiroshima – Hiroshima Uenogakuen Hall
- 21, 22 and 23 October – Fukuoka – Fukuoka Sun Palace
- November 22 and 23 – Tokyo – Tokyo International Forum Hall A
- Yesung Special Live “Y’s Song” 2017
- june 14 and 15 – Osaka, Japan – Osaka Festival Hall
- june 29 and 30 – Kanagawa, Japan – Yokohama National Convention Hall
- 04 and 05 July – Aichi, Japan – Nagoya International Conference Center Century Hall
- Yesung Special Live “Y’s Story” 2019
- february 20 – Fukuoka, Japan – Zepp Fukuoka
- february 27th and 28th – Osaka, Japan – Zepp Osaka Bayside
- march 06 and 07 – Aichi, Japan – Zepp Nagoya
- march 13 – 14 – Tokyo, Japan –toyosu Pit
Yesung (Super Junior) Drama
- Voice (OCN, 2017)
- Awl (JTBC, 2015)
Yesung (Super Junior) Advertisement
- SPAO World Cup (besides Super Junior and SNSD)
- Kyochon (besides Super Junior)
- 12Plus (Together with Heechul and siwon)
- Lotte Duty Free (besides Super Junior)
Yesung (Super Junior) Musicals
- Altar Boyz – as Matthew (2018 and 2019) (Japan)
- Maybe, happy ending – as Oliver (2018) (Japan)
- Spamalot (2010) – As Sir Demnis Gallahad
- Hong Gil Dong (2010) – as Hong Gil Dong
- Namhan Sansung (Namhan Mountain Fortress) (2009) – As Jung Myung Soo
Yesung (Super Junior) Films
- Korean Teacher (2016)
- Super Show 4 3D (2013)
- I AM (2012)
- SMTOWN Live in Tokyo Special Edition (2012)
- Super Show 3 3D (2011)
- Attack On The Pin-Up Boys (2007)
Yesung (Super Junior) Awards
Yesung (Super Junior) TV Programs
- MBC “SONG ONE” (2018).
- “I Will Give You The Space” (2018).
- Hello Counselor – Ep. 258, 349 – invited together with Lee Dong Hae, Eun Hyuk and Shin Dong (2018)
- Super TV (xtvN/tvN, 2018)
- Super Junior Returns (VLive, 2017)
- King of Mask Singer (MBC, 2016)
- Radio Star (MBC, 2015.07.15) – Next to Lee Teuk, Heechul, Eun Hyuk, Siwon and Donghae
- Shinhwa Broadcast (JTBC, 2012, Ep. 28-29)
- Saturday Night Live Korea 2 (tvN, 2012)
- The Beatles Code Season 2 (Mnet, 2012, Ep. 20-21)
- The Beatles Code (Mnet, 2011, Ep. 53-54)
- Strong Heart (SBS, 2011-2012, Ep. 92-93, 153-154)
- Go Show (SBS, 2011, Ep. 31)
- Let’s Go Dream Team 2 (KBS, 2010-2011, Ep. 33 and 98)
- Come to Play (MBC, 2011, Ep. 320 and 344)
- Immortal Songs 2 (KBS, 2011)
- Oh My School (KBS, 2011, Ep. 26)
- Happy Together 3 (KBS, 2011, Ep. 200)
- Super Junior Foresight (MBC, 2010-2011)
- Love Chaser (MBC, 2010-2011)
- Night Star (KBS, 2010, Ep. 5)
- Star Golden Bell (KBS, 2008-2010)
- Idol Army (MBC, 2008) With Super Junior Happy
- Unbelievable Outing 3 (Comedy TV, 2008)
- Explorers of the Human Body (SBS, 2007-2008)
- Super Junior Mini-Drama (Mnet, 2006)
- Super Junior Full house (SBS, 2006)
- Mystery 6 (SBS, 2006)
Yesung (Super Junior) TV Drama’s
- Draw to Mind subject for Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency (2019)
- On My Own theme for Should We Kiss First (2018)
- So Much Longing theme for Awl (2015)
- Dreaming theme for Hwajung (2015)
- Gentle subject for Mimi (2014)
- Gray Paper theme for That Winter, The Wind Blows (2013)
- Blind For Love theme for The King of Dramas (2012)
- Her Over Flowers theme for I Do, I Do (2012)
- Waiting For You theme for Paradise Ranch (2011)
- For One Day theme for Warrior Baek Dong Soo (2011)
- I Love You (besides Moon ) theme for President (2010)
- It Has To Be You theme for Cinderella’s Sister (2010)
- Love Really Hurts theme for Mug (2008)
Themes for Musicals
- The Trap of North Gate theme for Namhan Sansung Musical (2009)
- Dear My Family subject for I AM. (2012)
- Are You Ready? theme for Attack On The Pin-Up Boys (2007)