XeHeun (GIRLKIND) Facts
- K-Pop Group: GIRLKIND
- Position: Vocalist, Rapper and Dancer.
- Sub-Unit: GIRLKIND XJR
- Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer and Maknae.
- Secondary: Apgujeong High School (Graduate)
- specialties: Ballet, Gymnastics, DanceSport, Hip-Hop and Street Dance.
- She practiced different types of dance for 12 years.
- She was in an orchestra as a violinist.
- Participated in PRODUCE 101 in her first evaluation she was in grade B while in the reevaluation she was in grade C. She was eliminated from the program in episode 5, being ranked #93.
About Xe Heun
2016: Participation in PRODUCE 101
In January, Xe Heun became a contestant on the survival program PRODUCE 101 she was eliminated in episode 5 after placing 93rd in the first episode.
2018: Debut in GIRLKIND
On January 01, NEXTLEVEL Entertainment had revealed the debut plan of its first group, GIRLKIND and on January 03 their individual photo for the debut was unveiled.
On January 17, she made her debut in GIRLKIND with the single “FANCI”, being the leader, singer and rapper of the group.
2018: Debut as Soloist
On October 5th, her solo debut was announced through the group’s social networks GIRLKIND their debut would be on the 19th of that same month with the single “VIBE ON”.
On October 16, she unveiled her solo concept image and the teaser of the song “VIBE ON” which was composed by herself.
On October 19, she debuted as a solo artist with the release of her debut single, VIBE ON, to the music platforms, the same day the MV of the song was released.
2019: Debut in the GIRLKIND sub-unit, GIRLKIND XJR
On July 31, GIRLKIND announced the debut of its first sub-unit, GIRLKIND XJR, composed of Xe Heun and JK. On August 27, the sub-unit debuted with the mini-album, Life is Diamond.
Xe Heun composed the main songs of the mini-album, “Money Talk” and “All You Want”, there is also a remix of her debut song on the mini-album.
XeHeun (GIRLKIND) Music
XeHeun (GIRLKIND) Drama
- Sugar Coating (YouTube, 2020)
XeHeun (GIRLKIND) Awards
XeHeun (GIRLKIND) TV Programs
- PRODUCE 101 (Mnet, 2016)