Woozi (SEVENTEEN) Facts
- Group K-Pop SEVENTEEN
- Unit: Vowel Team
- Position: Vocalist, dancer and leader of Unidad Vocal.
- Sub-unit: SVT LEADERS
- Suyong Elementary School (Graduate)
- Dongsuyoung Middle School (Graduate)
- Hanlim Multi Art School (Graduate)
- Language: Korean (Native Language), English (Basic)
- Skills: He plays guitar, piano and drums.
- Rolemodels: Bruno Mars and Chris Brown.
- Motto: “It’s going to end if I treat harder.”
- He played baseball in high school (Busan).
- He successfully auditioned in 2011 at the “Pledis The First Audition”.
- He composed the male version of the song “Bang” by After School.
- Following the positive reception of the albums of SEVENTEEN and his participation in the Sugarman program, where he worked as a producer for Raina and Lizzy from Orange Caramel woozi began to draw a lot of attention from the public as one of the future young promises of the Korean music industry.
- Wrote and composed the farewell song of I.O.I.
- He is in charge of composing the songs for the albums.
Woozi (SEVENTEEN) Collaborations
Woozi (SEVENTEEN) Music
Woozi (SEVENTEEN) Awards
- 2021 Asia Artist Awards: AAA Best Producer
Woozi (SEVENTEEN) Radio Programs
- (SBS) Park Sohyun’s Love Game Radio | besides Hoshi (04.07.2020)
- (MBC) Starry Night | besides Scoups (16.10.2015)
- (SBS) Lee Guk Joo | Together with Scoups and Hoshi (15.06.2015)
Woozi (SEVENTEEN) TV Programs
- Amazing Saturday, Do Re Mi Market (tvN, 2020) besides Seungkwan (27.06.2020)
- Sugarman (JTBC, 2016) Together with BUMZU Lizzy and Raina (12.01.2016)
Woozi (SEVENTEEN) TV Drama’s
- Miracle theme for The Tale of Nokdu (2019)
- A-TEEN (Together with Hoshi, Joshua, Vernon and Dino ) theme for A-TEEN (2018)