Wonjin (CRAVITY) Facts
- K-Pop Group: CRAVITY
- Position: Vocalist and Dancer.
- Languages Korean (native language), Japanese (fluent).
- Skills Singing and speaking Japanese
- Hobbies: Play basketball.
- He began acting when he was 7 years old.
- He appeared in the video of “MINI ME ” of X-CROSS and participated in the live presentations.
- He won the award for “Best Actor in Asia” at the Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia at the age of 9 for his role in the short film “Mom Came Over The Sea”.
- He was a voice actor of the character Dokgo-ogong in the animated series “Tobot” between 2014 and 2015.
- He is a former apprentice of BigHit Entertainment.
- He trained for 2 years and 6 months prior to participating in PRODUCE X 101 he made it to the finals and came in 19th place, so he did not make it into the project group of this program, X1.
Wonjin (CRAVITY) Advertisement
- Zucaritas (2008)
Wonjin (CRAVITY) Music
- CRAVITY – Give Me Your Love (2021)
Wonjin (CRAVITY) Drama
- Heaven’s Will: The Fugitive of Joseon (KBS2, 2013)
- Feast of the Gods (MBC, 2012)
- The 3rd Hospital (tvN, 2012)
- Sparkling (MBC, 2011)
- A Good Day For The Wind To Blow (KBS1, 2010)
- Dong Yi (MBC, 2010)
Wonjin (CRAVITY) Musicals
- The Great Sea Lion’s Cookie List (2013)
Wonjin (CRAVITY) Films
- Mom (2015)
- Mom Came Over The Sea (Short Film, 2011)
- The Man From Nowhere (2010)
Wonjin (CRAVITY) Awards
Wonjin (CRAVITY) TV Programs
- PRODUCES X 101 (Mnet, 2019)
Wonjin (CRAVITY) Music Videos
- X-CROSS – MINI ME (2011)