U (VERMUDA) Facts
- Kpop Group VERMUDA
- Position: Leader, Rapper, Dancer and Maknae.
- Ex-Kpop Group: 100% [2012-2016]
- Position: Rapper and Dancer.
- Ex-Agency: & T.O.P Media
- Hobbies: Watching movies, composing songs, playing drums, choreographing, rapping, soccer, basketball, athletics, Tae Kwon Do and Bowling.
- Specialties: Dance and sports.
- Favorite food: Fast food such as pizza, hamburger and fried chicken. Basically likes fried food.
- Instruments Battery.
- Mascot JjuJju.
- He has 12 tattoos in total.
- He cannot eat spicy foods and likes greasy foods. He likes to eat fast food, such as: pizzas and hamburgers.
- He stayed in the army only during his high school, so he is very good at sports.
- In episode 4 of “Teen Top 100% Rising,” he dressed up as a girl alongside Rockhyun.
- He appeared in a summer special of “All the kpop” where they were looking for the best idol with different challenges. One of them was the karaoke where according to the card they drew there was a challenge. That’s how Changbum sang “Whats your name?” by 4minute (with the blindfolded challenge and without seeing the letters) and A.D.T.O.Y from 2PM (With the challenge of doing push-ups while singing).
- In “All the kpop” they called Changbum’s version of A.D.T.O.Y as “lament version” since he had a hard time singing it due to the challenge.
- He has a cat named “JjuJju”, which at first he thought was a cat.
- Won silver medal in the 60m race at the Idol Star Athletics Championships 2015
U (VERMUDA) TV Programs
- 2012: 100% “Pops in Seoul”.
- 2012: MTV TEEN TOP 100% Rising
- 2012 MBC TEEN TOP & 100% Rising Brothers
- 2013: All The Kpop (Min Woo & HyukJin)
- 2013: & Weekly Idol
- 2013: KBS2 Let’s Go Dream Team (Ep. 159, 165)
- 2014: Weekly Idol
- 2015: Idol Star Athletics Championships (Chuseok special)
U (VERMUDA) Music Videos
- Teen Top – Be Ma Girl (2012)