THE8 (SEVENTEEN) Facts
- Group K-Pop SEVENTEEN
- Unit Performance Team.
- Position: Vocalist and Dancer.
- Trainee: 2014.
- Education: Beijing International Art School (Graduate)
- Training 1 year and 5 months.
- Language: Mandarin (Mother Tongue) and Korean (Fluent).
- Hobbies Dancing, singing, watching movies, painting, photography and shopping.
- Rolemodels: Their parents and Henry Lau.
- He has been practicing martial arts since he was 4 years old.
- He confessed that he was influenced by his mother to dedicate himself to music, taking him to classes and making him participate in competitions.
- Since he was a child, he appeared in several Chinese TV programs.
- He won some Wushu competitions and music competitions.
- November 12, 2009 PLEDIS Entertainment revealed that due to severe back pains, The8 would take a break. The agency did not give further details about his health condition.
- He wrote the lyrics to My I with Jun in Chinese and then translated into Korean.
- It was announced that he would be in the second season of Idol Producer as one of the program’s dance mentors.
- He choreographs with the Performance Team for all of the songs of SEVENTEEN.
THE8 (SEVENTEEN) Music
THE8 (SEVENTEEN) Radio Programs
THE8 (SEVENTEEN) TV Programs
- I-LAND (Mnet, 2020) Invited with Jun, Hoshi and Dino
- Idols Above Quizzes (KBS2, 2020) Next to Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, DK, Seung Kwan, Vernon and Dino (20.07.2020)
- Idol Producer 2 (iQiyi, 2019). As a mentor
- 潮音战纪 The Collaboration (Tencent, 2018). Next to Jun
- Elementary School Teacher (SBS, 2017) As a tutor
- Baek Jongwon’s 3 Kings (SBS, 2015) Next to S.Coups, Vernon, Min Gyu and Hoshi (20.11.2015)
- Day Day Up (Hunan Satellite TV, 2010)