Terry (NeonPunch) Facts
- Ex-K-Pop Group:
- Hobbies: Listening to music, cleaning and organizing.
- Specialties: Limbo games and make-up.
- Favorite color: Orange.
- Favorite food: Rice, chocolate and sunflower seed cake.
- Favorite artists: HyunA and Ariana Grande.
- She was an apprentice at LOEN Entertainment agency.
- On April 18, 2018, she was introduced as a member of NeonPunch.
- On Jan. 17, 2019, it was announced that she would be leaving NeonPunch.
- After her departure from the group, she was under A100 Entertainment for a while longer, until she finally left the company.
- At some point in 2020, she announced that she was in a relationship with Lee Young Ji ambassador of “La Flamme”.
- She applied as a contestant for “Miss Seoul, currently ranked #14.
Han Da Som, debuted on September 23, 2015 under the name “Som” in the women’s group Sunny Days with the single “Blah Blah.” however, the following year, 2016, the group disbanded and the members went their separate ways.
Da Som ended up as an apprentice at the A100 Entertainment agency.
On February 1, 2017, A100 Entertainment announced that it was preparing for the debut of a new girl group, the grouping had the temporary name of “First Project..
June 27, 2018, NeonPunch debuted with her first single “MOONLIGHT” da Som, presented herself under the stage name of “Terry..
On September 30, Terry created a profile on Instagram and on October 1, A100 Entertainment made a statement announcing that the artist would temporarily pause her activities with the group, the reasons were not specified.
On January 17, 2019, A100 Entertainment announced the official departure of Terry, the explanation given by the company was that Terry’s health would not have improved, being this the reason why she would have taken a break, so Terry was leaving the group and in her replacement would enter a new member, Do Hee..
After her departure from the group, Da Som created her own clothing brand “Cloud Emotion..
On April 22, 2021, Da Som announced its candidacy in the competition of “Miss Seoul..