Sungjun (Boys Republic) Facts
- K-pop group: Boys Republic
- Position: Rapper, Vocalist and Dancer.
- Education: National University of Korea (Department of English Language and Literature).
- Specialties: Street dance, rap.
- Hobbies: Shopping and watching movies.
- Favorite artists: Poppin DS, DOOBU, Michael Jackson, Chris Brown.
- He has been dancing for more than 10 years and specializes in popping and freestyle dancing.
- Is an ex-Trainee of JYP Entertainment.
- Checked in Weekly Idol that his “circus” skill is to bend the fingers of his hands completely backwards without any pain.
- Charged the MC of Weekly Idol, Coni more than 5 times on his back reciting the full names of each of the members of the Boys Republic and thus proving their strength and physical condition.
- Participated in the survival program The Unit he was eliminated in the penultimate chapter in 29th place in the ranking. It should be noted that he stood out for his dancing skills.
Sungjun (Boys Republic) Collaborations
- Lee Ye Joon – Beautiful Lady (Feat. Sung Jun) (2015)
- Lee Ye Joon – I Can’t (Feat. Sung Jun) (2014)
Sungjun (Boys Republic) Drama
- Alchemist (MBC Every1 and NAVER tvcast, 2015)
- Dream High (KBS2, 2011) (Cameo)
Sungjun (Boys Republic) TV Programs
- The Unit (KBS) (2017)
- Summer Vacation Special (All The K-Pop) (11.06.2013) (2013)
- Summer Special Idols Dignity (All The K-Pop) (besides Min Su) (2013)