SungHee (KARA) Facts
- K-pop group: KARA (2007-2008)
- Goo Jung High School.
- Han Yan Girls University for Vocal Music.
- Instruments Piano and Cello.
- Specialties Singing, imitating Ji Hyun Joon, singing Korean classical music.
- Favorite color Green.
- Hobbies Singing, listening to music, watching movies and making random strange sounds.
- Religion Jehovah’s Witness
- She got along very well maintaining a good relationship with Gyuri, Seungyeon and Nicole, all of whom were noticeably sadder to see her leave the group.
- She married Yang Won Joon, the eldest son of bender Yang Ji Woon.
- She left the group in 2008 and retired from show business.
About Kim Sung Hee
She was born on May 17, 1989. In 2007, she debuted with the music group KARA, but due to her religious beliefs, she left the group. Then, the group returned with Hara and Ji Young for the second album. Sunghee married Yang Won Joon in 2011, who was also a Jehovah’s Witness.
SungHee (KARA) Collaborations
- 꿈 (Dream) – together with AOORA
SungHee (KARA) TV Drama’s
- Them I’m done for Three Leaf Clover (2005)
- Fighthing for Catch a Kang Nam Mother (2007)