Soyul (Crayon Pop) Facts
- Ex K-Pop Group: Pop Pencil
- Position: Vocalist, Dancer, Rapper and Maknae.
- So Yul started out as ulzzang but did not want to comment on it when she debuted because she wanted her and her teammates to be recognized for their performances and talents.
- So Yul and another famous ulzzang were able to star in a CF of “Neutrogena” due to their popularity.
- She was part of a Duo called Chic’6 Muscats.
- It was an Ulzzang5 generation.
- She is afraid of heights.
- Chrome Entertainment informed that Soyul’s first solo single “Y-shirt” will be released on January 12, as part of the collaboration project with Rainbow Bridge agency and Crayon Pop.
- She was admitted to Sungshin University for Women (applied earlier but was not accepted).
- Despite becoming a college student she said she will be a good student without leaving her activities as a member of Crayon Pop.
- On October 4, 2016, a source from her agency revealed that Soyul will take a break from (promotional) activities due to her anxiety disorder which was diagnosed during the preparation of her latest album.
- On Nov. 24, 2016, it was revealed that she will marry singer Moon Hee Jun leader of the 1st generation group of idols H.O.T. after 8 months she herself has announced through a letter to her fan club that she will marry Soyul in February 2017. Later Soyul through Crayon Pop’s fan cafe announced that everything was true and that she was feeling anxious. Recall that since a few months ago Soyul announced that she would be on bed rest due to anxiety problems.
- On May 12, 2017, the news was revealed that Soyul has given birth to a baby girl.
- On May 31, 2017, her official departure from the group was confirmed Pop Pencil.
- In the TV show “Return Of Superman” her daughter, named Hee Yul, whose nickname is JamJam, was unveiled.
- February 4, 2022, Moon Hee Jun and So Yul announced on their YouTube channel that So Yul is pregnant with their second child.
Soyul (Crayon Pop) Advertisement