Sihyeon (EVERGLOW) Facts
- K-Pop Group: EVERGLOW
- Position Leader, Vocalist and Dancer.
- Color: Green
- Sampyeong Junior High School (Graduate)
- Neulpurun High School (Graduate)
- Training period: 3 years.
- Specialties: Dancing, singing and mime.
- Hobbies: Cooking, nail art, collecting cute things.
- Mascots: A dog named “Haerong” and a cat named “Darong”.
- Template to follow SunMi, U-Know.
- She was born in Seoul, but immediately moved to Gwangju where she spent most of her life.
- If Hyeon participated in the survival program PRODUCE 101as an independent trainee, she was eliminated in episode 8 reaching #40. On April 29, 2016 Yuehua Entertainment announced that they had signed an exclusive contract with Si Hyeon, and the initial plan was to debut it in 2017.
- In 2018 she participated in PRODUCE 48representing the Yuehua Entertainment together with Wang Yi Ren and Choi Ye Na reached position #27 and was eliminated in episode 11.
- During PRODUCE 48went viral among Internet users due to its strong resemblance to Suzy.
- On Feb. 19, 2019, she was confirmed as the first member of EVERGLOW.
- On December 1, 2020, Yuehua Entertainment, announced, “Our company’s artist, Yi Ren of EVERGLOW, received a positive confirmation of COVID-19.She recently received notice that one of her acquaintances was a confirmed case and visited a health center for testing. Her positive diagnosis was confirmed on December 1. “The agency then confirmed that all EVERGLOW members had been tested as they lived together in a dormitory, saying, “EVERGLOW member Si Hyeon also tested positive and the remaining 4 members tested negative. “Both Yi Ren and Si Hyeon will follow the corresponding treatment and isolation guidelines for COVID-19, and all members and staff who had close contact with them will be quarantined for 2 weeks.
Sihyeon (EVERGLOW) Radio Programs
Sihyeon (EVERGLOW) TV Programs
- The Show (SBS MTV, 2020) MC with Kim Min Kyuy Lee Ju Yeon
- Running Man (SBS, 2019) Ep. 476-477
- PRODUCE 48 (Mnet, 2018).
- PRODUCE 101 (Mnet, 2016)