Shin JungHwan (Roo’Ra) Facts
- Former groups
- Religion Atheism
- Seoul Yeokchon National School (Graduate)
- Soongsil Middle School (Graduate)
- Myongji High School (Graduate)
- Seoul Arts College (Dropout)
- Jung Hwan has many nicknames in game shows such as X-Man love Letter and Heroine 6, such as “Miss Shin”, “Fried Chicken” and “Narrow Shoulders”.
- He is famous for his comic dancing and acting as a fool.
- On December 20, 2014, he married in a private ceremony.
- He has a store specializing in bingsu, churros and toast in Singapore called Ice Lab.
Shin Jung Hwan Shin Jung Hwan is a Korean singer and entertainer, originally known for being a member of groups such as Roo’Ra and Country Kko Kko, went on to be a comedian in different variety shows.
In November 2005 he found himself embroiled in controversy after he was caught in activities related to illegal gambling, subsequently quitting all of his shows, including Love Letter however, five months later, he returned to programs and regained his popularity. He became a regular member of the program Heroine 6, being part of the “Gag Team 3” with Kim Jong Min and the singer Lee Jung until it was completed in 2007.
He was also a permanent member of Sang Sang Plus and Unforgettable Songs, as well as participated in Radio Star which is part of the Golden Fishery of the MBC.
In September 2010, Shin Jung Hwan failed to show up for one of his scheduled TV shows. Later, he would explain that he was in a hospital in Cebu, Philippines with dengue fever. However, it turned out to be a lie. The Korean media claimed that he could not return to the country since he had gambled in the Philippines, and had lost his money and passport. Shin Jung Hwan uploaded a photo to his official site showing him in a hospital. After it was revealed that it was all a lie, this photo further angered netizens for the lack of honesty. On January 20, 2011 Shin returned to Korea. He was charged with continuous gambling.
Shin JungHwan (Roo’Ra) TV Programs
- Kko Kko Tours (KBS, 2008) Seasons 1 and 2
- Love Letter (SBS, 2005)
- Free declaration today the blood line day (2000)
- Superexpress Sunday eternity (2001)
- Super T.V Sunday is joyful (2003)
- Exclamation mark! (2003)
- Love letter (SBS, 2005)
- KBS imagining positive (2005), the MBC one bedspread star we cu (2006)
- KBS to do Saturday (2007), the old days T.V when SBS Sunday is good (2007)
- The SBS quiz! Six feeling confrontations (2007)
- Line-Up (2007~2008)