SeonHo (CUBE Boys) Facts
- Kpop Group CUBE Boys
- Education: Hanlim Multi Art School
- Specialty: Playing the Piano
- Hobby: Play Basketball
- Motto: My motto in life is to never give up, because the moment you do is when things really end “I never want to give up on anything.”
- While participating with his school band in a youth event, CUBE Entertainment invited him to participate in the auditions to join the agency. His song to audition in the first round was NoNoNo from Apink.
- He participated with his agency partner Lai Kuan Lin in the second season of PRODUCE 101 he made it to the last episode, but did not make it to the project group, finishing in 17th place in the final ranking. It should be noted that he received a lot of attention and affection during the program and was nicknamed “Little Chicken”.
- In the future he would like to start composing.
- Three of his songs (plus the title track) from his debut mini album were composed by the soloist Lee Jin Ah.
SeonHo (CUBE Boys) Advertisement
- Nalja Titu (together with Sung Jae ) (2017)
SeonHo (CUBE Boys) Drama
- Girl’s World 2 (Naver TV, 2021)
- The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim (Cocoa TV, 2021)
- Undercover (jTBC, 2021)
- My Strange Hero (SBS, 2018-2019)
- Bad Boy Detective 2 (NaverTV Cast, 2018)
- Big Forest (tvN, 2018)
- Bad Boy Detective (Naver TV, 2017)
SeonHo (CUBE Boys) Awards
- 2019 Global VLive Awards: Rookie Top 5
- 2017 Korean Brand and Model Award: Model Grand Prize
SeonHo (CUBE Boys) TV Programs
- Nest Scape (TvN, 2017)
- Problematic Men (TvN, 2017)
- Wanna One Go! (Mnet, 2017) Special guest Ep.2
- Cab (TvN, 2017)
- PRODUCE 101 (Season 2) (Mnet, 2017)
SeonHo (CUBE Boys) TV Drama’s
- Forever Smile theme for The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim (2021)