Seokyoung (GWSN) Facts
- K-Pop Group: GWSN
- Position: Vocalist, Dancer and Rapper
- Training period 4 years
- Education: Hyundai High School
- Languages: Korean (Mother Tongue), Japanese (Intermediate)
- Role model Jessica Jung
- Motto: “Always be consistent.”
- Hobbies Solving math problems, dance covers, imitating drama/movie scripts.
- Favorite colors: Purple and Yellow
- Kim Seo Kyoung received attention during the first season of ” PRODUCE 101″as a member of the “Dance Avengers” team, which included Jeon Somi, Chung Ha, Dani, Eun Bin of ” CLC” and the members of ” Weki Meki” Yoo Jung and Do Yeonthe group performed a cover of British pop star Jessie J’s song “Bang Bang”, which became so popular that it even attracted Jessie J’s attention.
- She was eliminated in episode 10 of ” PRODUCE 101″In that program, she was one of the few participants who did not have a contract with any agency.
- After her appearance in the SK Telecom commercial together with NCT speculation was that she had signed a trainee contract with SM Entertainment she later denied it herself through her Instagram account.
- On November 30, 2016, it was confirmed that she was auditioning for Kiwi Media Group.
- She was the first confirmed member for the group of Kiwi Media Group” GWSN“.
- She hates scary things, this was revealed through a Special Clip aired on V Live.
Seokyoung (GWSN) Advertisement
- 2016: SK telecom
Seokyoung (GWSN) TV Programs
- PRODUCE 101 (Mnet, 2016)