Seoho (ONEUS) Facts
- K-Pop Group: ONEUS
- Position: Vocalist and Dancer
- Hobbies: Play basketball and soccer.
- Favorite artists: Bruno Mars.
- He participated in the second season of PRODUCE 101 where he was eliminated in episode 5.
- Participated in the survival program MIXNINE in which he was eliminated in episode 14.
- He was formerly known as “Lee Gun Min”, but decided to use his real name, “Lee Seo Ho”.
- “AMORTENTIA”, is a commercial type web drama, under the collaboration between the clothing brand SPAO & RBW.
- He recorded part of the backing vocals for some of the songs on the EP ‘Dark Side of the Moon’ by Moon Byul.
- He shared in an 2020 audio that initially his dream was not exactly to be an idol, but a person who conveys positive influence/emotions through his songs.
Seoho (ONEUS) Drama
- AMORTENTIA (2019)
Seoho (ONEUS) Radio Programs
- Jeon Hyosung’s Dream Radio (MBC, 16.02.2021, besides Xion )
- Kim Shin Young Hope’s Song at Noon (MBC, 20.01.2021, besides Xion )
- Idol Radio (MBC, 17.01.2020, together with Keon Hee )
- Lee Suji’s Gayo Plaza (KBS, 21.06.2019, together with Keon Hee )
- Idol Radio (MBC, 04/25/2019)
- Sandeul’s Starry Night (MBC, 06.02.2019, besides Keon Hee )
- Idol Radio (MBC, 02/04/2019)
Seoho (ONEUS) TV Programs
- The Playlist (Mnet, 2021) (18.08.2021) Ep. 7 together with Seok Hwa, MK, Hyo Jin, Keon Hee and Dong Han
- MIXNINE (jTBC, 2017) Ep. 1-14
- PRODUCT 101 2 (Mnet, 2017) Ep. 1-5
Seoho (ONEUS) Music Videos
- Solar &- In My Dreams (2016)