Seo JiYoung (Sharp) Facts
- Former KPop Group: Sharp
- Education: KyungHee University (Post Modern Music)
- Hobbies: Drawing and listening to music
- Religion: Christian
- Seo is married to financier Kim Kyung Goo, who is five years older than her. More than 1,000 guests attended their wedding on November 10, 2011 at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul, South Korea.
- She gave birth to a baby girl at Cheongdam-dong Hospital on May 3, 2014.
- It is known that Seo Ji Young caused countless physical and psychological abuses to her former Sharp teammate Lee Ji Hye. Witnesses even claimed that she sent other people to beat up her groupmate, including her mother or her boyfriend at the time.
Seo JiYoung (Sharp) Drama
- Dream of 400 Years (KBS2, 2011)
- Smile, Mom (SBS, 2010)
- Daemul: Big Thing (SBS, 2010)
- Daring Women (SBS, 2010)
- Banjun Drama (SBS, 2005)
- I’m Sorry, I Love You (KBS2, 2004)
Seo JiYoung (Sharp) Musicals
- 2014 Fox
Seo JiYoung (Sharp) TV Drama’s
- Love You subject for Daring Women (2010)