Seo InYoung (Jewelry) Facts
- Former Kpop group: Jewelry (2002-2010)
- Education: Daebul University (Music Department)
- Hobbies Cross stitch
- Debut: 2002 Jewelry 2nd Album “Again
- Religion: Protestant
- Participated in We Got Married together with Crown J and were known as “The Ant Couple”.
- She has an addiction to shoes, so she gets angry if anything happens to them. She calls her shoes “babies”.
- After 10 years of being in Star Empire Entertainment left the company in 2012 to found her own management agency InYoung’s Company however, 4 years later, in March 2016, it returned to Star Empire Entertainment.
- After all this time, she continues to have an extremely close relationship with Crown J.
- She would like to get married and start a family soon.
- Her latest song reached number one in real time on MNet Chart.
- On November 10, 2017, it was reported that her contract with Star Empire Entertainment had expired, however, she will continue with the agency without any contract.
Seo InYoung (Jewelry) Advertisement
- 2012: Korean Cosmetics
- 2011: Shoe Dazzle
- 2009: Baby Phat
- 2008: Hyundai Avante
- 2008 Coway
- 2008 Maybelline
- 2008 Hoolala
- 2007 LG Dacom Collect Call
Seo InYoung (Jewelry) Collaborations
- Crown J – 더 베스트 (Feat. Seo In Young) (2016).
- ElectroBoyz – 선글라스 (Feat. Seo In Young) (2016).
- Bomi & Nam Joo (Apink ), Chae Yeon (DIA ), LE (EXID ), Seo In Young, Lee Seok Hun, ₩one, Yang Da Il, Brother Su, Chancellor & Kang Min Hee (Miss $ ) – Merry Summer (2016)
- Talk About Love – The W. Foundation (2014)
- PSY – Thank You (feat. Seo In Young) (2010)
- Cho Young + All Star Vol 2.5 (Bubble Love (MC Mong & Seo In Young) (2010)
- One Two – Bad Girl 2 (Feat Seo In Young) (2009)
- Crown J – Too Much (With Seo In Young) (2008)
- One Two – Bad Girl (feat. Seo In Young) (2008)
- Poppin – Fly High (feat Lee Joon Gi, Seo In Young) (2007)
- Poppin – 7 Naegerowa (feat. Seo In Young) (2007)
- NOA – 내게로 와 (Come To Me) (feat. Seo In Young, Choi Hyun Jun) (2007).
- V.O.S – The First Time (Mordny K Mix) (feat.Seo In Young (2006)
Seo InYoung (Jewelry) Drama
- One More Happy Ending (MBC, 2016)
- Hooray for Love (MBC, 2011) cameo
- Style (SBS, 2009)
- Nonstop 6 (MBC, 2005) cameo
Seo InYoung (Jewelry) Awards
Seo InYoung (Jewelry) TV Programs
- Hello Counselor (KBS2,2018) (24.12.2018) (Ep. 393)
- Knowing Brothers (JTBC, Ep. 31, with Jessi and Kim Jong Min)
- Girl Spirit (jTBC, 2016)
- Duet Song Festival (MBC, 2016)
- Immortal Songs 2 (KBS2, 2013)
- Star Beauty Show Season 3 (SBSE!, 2013)
- Star Beauty Show Season 2 (SBSE!, 2013)
- The Voice Kids (Mnet, 2013)
- Star Beauty Show Season 1 (SBSE!, 2012)
- Superstar K3 (Mnet, 2011)
- Seo In Young’s Launch My Life (Mnet, 2011)
- Hereos (SBS, 2010)
- it City : Seo In Young Fashion in New York (Olive, 2010)
- Seo In-Young’s Best Friend (Mnet, 2009)
- it City : Seo In Young! Shopping in Singapore (Olive, 2009)
- Yashimmanman Season 2 (SBS, 2008)
- We Got Married season 1 (MBC, 2008)
- Seo In-Young’s Kaist (Mnet, 2008)
- Music Bank (KBS2, 2008-2009)
Seo InYoung (Jewelry) TV Drama’s
- I’m Not Asking For Much theme for School 2021 (2021)
- You Resemble a Rainbow theme for Blessing of the Sea (2019)
- Someday (next to Lee Geon theme for Hide and Seek (2018)
- I Still Love You theme for Mystery Queen 2 (2018)
- Always For You (besides Jang Na Ra Yoo Da In, Yoo In Na and Sandara Park ) theme for One More Happy Ending (2016)
- You Love Sick theme for Incarnation of Money (2013)
- Give Me (together with 9MUSES ) theme song for Prosecutor Princess (2010)
- You Only Love (besides Ryu Shi Won ) theme song for Style (2009)