She is a third generation Korean of Japanese origin who became famous through appearances on KBS Global Beauties Chat (미녀 들의 수다).
Saori’s work has varied, and she appears in a variety of shows, as well as commercials, mostly in Japan. In Korea, she appeared on the MBC reality show We Got Married where her husband was Jung Hyung Dong however, their marriage ended after 8 episodes. Saori left the program, while Jung Hyung Dong stayed on as host.
Saori became a singer in 2008, releasing her first single Happy Virus! in May.
- She has a very sweet and weird accent when she speaks Korean.
- She likes to do Aegyo.
- Participated in We Got Married (First season) having as husband Jung Hyung Dong.
- Jung Hyung Dong and she decided to leave the program We Got Married after 8 episodes because they had different personalities. she said she was sorry for not making her happy in their time of marriage.
- In 2008, the current situation is unknown.
Saori TV Programs
- We Got Married (MBC, 2008) together with Jung Hyung Dong .