Sana (TWICE) Facts
- K-Pop Group: TWICE
- Position vocalist and Dancer.
- Training period: 3 years.
- Languages: Japanese (Native) and Korean (Fluent).
- Specialty: Calligraphy and untangling knots.
- Hobbies: She loves lotions, fragrances and perfumes.
- Favorite colors Purple, Pink, White, Black and Beige.
- Favorite artists : Ne-Yo, Ariana Grande and Lea Michele.
- Motto “Always look ahead “.
- Before joining JYP Entertainment studied at a dance academy in Osaka.
- It was called by JYP Entertainment i was in the ninth grade at the time and was hesitant to accept the offer at first, but I was a big fan of Dream High when the casting director told her that Wooyoung and Suzy were in the company, she immediately accepted the offer.
- In her audition for JYP Entertainment danced “Mr. Taxi” from Girls’ Generation.
- She was the second participant to be revealed for the SIXTEEN program.
- Before entering SIXTEEN had gained popularity for being the star of the music video for GOT7 “A”.
- She had fainted during a VLive broadcast, JYP took action on the matter and clarified: “Sana had not been able to sleep for three days, this is due to the busy schedule. We apologize for this, she is fine, thank you”.
- When asked her reason for wanting to be a singer, she said “Since my mother likes music, I used to listen to Pop songs very often since my childhood, and when my mother found her favorite music, we used to sing it together in the bathroom. I think that moment was when I started to like singing. But the moment when I decided I wanted to be a singer…my grandmother watched a Japanese show called “Karaoke Contest” every week. Once, while we were watching the show together, she smiled at me and said ‘I hope you are on this show’ and since I was young I told her that I would enter that show. As I said that, my desire to be a singer grew until I wanted to be on the real stage. First I just wanted to be a simple singer, but I thought if I became a K-Pop singer, I would travel around Asia, and I would get lots of love, so I decided to be a K-Pop singer. “.
- Her face, arms and legs swell easily, which is why she wears special pairs of socks to help reduce the swelling.
- During her pre-debut she met Momo and to Yuta from NCT the three of them went to the same dance academy in Osaka.
- In a survey of the program Pop in Seoul was chosen by fans with 29% of votes as the idol they would like to have as a teacher.
- During the promotions of “Cheer Up”, her part in the song “Cheer Up” was very popular. shy shy shy “She explained in an interview that she is not very good at English and although she tried hard she could not manage to say the phrase, so to make it sound as similar as possible she would say “sha sha sha sha”.
- A survey was carried out in which they were asked which member of the TWICE Korean men liked the most, the survey was conducted among the top three male-dominated online communities. In the end, Sana ranked N#1, followed by Mine which is ranked N#2.
- It is allergic to pollen, which makes it allergic to flowers.
- She ranked #21 on TC Candler’s list of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces in the World 2017.
- In 2019 on TC Candler’s official website she appeared in “The Most Beautiful Faces of Asia 2019” ranking #48.
- In 2021 it ranked #24.
Sana (TWICE) Collaborations
- Jun Ho – Candy (2017)
Sana (TWICE) Music
Sana (TWICE) Films
- TWICELAND (2018) Documentary
Sana (TWICE) Radio Programs
- (KBS) Sukira Kiss The Radio (03-03-2016)
Sana (TWICE) TV Programs
- Nizi Project (Hulu, 2020) MC
- Nizi Project (Hulu, 2020) Mentor
- We Will Channel You (SBS, 06-12-2018) Next to Da Hyun
- Gag Concert (KBS2, 22-04-2018) together with Ji Hyo, Mine and Da Hyun
- Hello Counselor (KBS2, 09-04-2018) Next to Jeong Yeon & Tzuyu
- Weekly Idol (MBCevery 1, 17-05-2017).
- Happy Together (KBS2, 11-05-201) together with Tzuyu
- Trick & True (KBS, 11/25/2016).
- Hello Counselor (KBS, 11-24-2016). Next to Na Yeon
- The Return of Superman (KBS, 07-08-2016) Next to Na Yeon and Ji Hyo
- Happy Together (KBS2, 14-07-2016).
- Same Bed Different Dreams (SBS, 11-07-2016) Next to Mine, Tzuyu and Chae Young
- Music Core (MBC, 14-05-2016) MC Special
- Duet Song Festival (KBS, 15-04-2016)
- Olympic Games (KBS, 04-02-2016)
- Golden Bell Challenge (KBS, 03-01-2016)
- The Body Show 2 (OnStyle, 31-12-2015)
- Weekly Idol (MBCevery 1, 09-12-2015).
- My Little Television (MBC, 22-11-2015)
- Pops in Seoul (Arirang TV, 16-11-2015)
- After School Club (Arirang TV, 03-11-15)
- Twice TV 1-5 [VLive App] (Naver TV, 2015-2017)
- SIXTEEN (Mnet, 2015)