Park SooJin (Sugar) Facts
- Former KPop Group Sugar
- Education: Kyung Hee University, Department of Post Modern Science.
- Specialties: Internet, surfing.
- Debut: 2002 Sugar 1st album, Tell Me Why.
- Religion: Protestant
- Park was on the sidelines Sugar she left Sugar because she wanted to be an actress.
- She enjoys watching action movies.
- Share birthday with Chan Yeol from EXO.
- In February 2015 she started dating the actor, and founder of her same company, Bae Yong Joon.
- On July 4, 2015, it was confirmed that the wedding would be on July 27 and would take place at the Sheraton Grand Walkerhill’s Aston House in Seoul. The bride and groom are scheduled to spend their honeymoon days at a resort in the south of the country instead of traveling abroad after the wedding.
- On April 29, 2016, its agency KeyEast Entertainment announced that she is pregnant with her first child.
- On October 24, 2016, a source from Bae Yong Joon’s side told OSEN, “Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin became the parents of a baby.” the source continued, “Park Soo Jin gave birth at a hospital in Gangnam area on October 23. both mother and baby are healthy. please watch warmly the happy parents.” source soompi.
- On August 23, 2017, it was revealed that the actress is pregnant with her second child.
- On April 10, 2018 TV Report reported that Park Soo Jin had given birth to her 2nd child. Later KeyEast Entertainment confirmed the news saying, “It is true that Park Soo Jin has given birth to a daughter today. Both mother and baby are healthy.”
Park SooJin (Sugar) Advertisement
- 2012 Pigeon
- 2012: Kolping
- 2012: Amos Professional
- 2010: Anna Sui
- 2010 MCC
Park SooJin (Sugar) Collaborations
- 2014: BaeChiGi – Nightmare
Park SooJin (Sugar) Drama
- The Blade and Petal (KBS2, 2013)
- Flower Boy Next Door (tvN, 2013)
- Natural Burials (MBN, 2012)
- My Husband Got A Family (KBS, 2012)
- Bachelor’s Vegetable Store (Channel A, 2011)
- Cupid Factory (KBS2, 2011)
- My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho (SBS, 2010)
- Loving You a Thousand Times (SBS, 2009)
- Queen Seon Duk (MBC, 2009)
- Boys Over Flowers (KBS2, 2009)
- Our Happy Ending (MBC, 2008)
- The Art of Seduction (OCN, 2008)
- The Devil That Pours Red Wine (MBC, 2007)
- Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung (SBS, 2007)
- Break (Mnet, 2006)
- Nonstop 6 (MBC, 2005-2007)
Park SooJin (Sugar) Films
- 48M (2013)
- Rock-Paper-Scissors (2013)
- Natural Burials (2013)
- Super Star (2012)
- Searching For The Elephant (2009)
Park SooJin (Sugar) TV Programs
- Tasty Road (Olive, 2013)
- Tasty Road 3 (OliveTV, 2012)
- Its City (Let’s hang out in Japan) (OliveTV, 2012)