Park JaeSeok (Golden Child) Facts
- Ex-Kpop Group: Golden Child (Aug 2017-Jan 2018)
- Position: Vocalist and Dancer.
- Introduction Woollim Pick: “Park Jumma Jaeseok”
- Ex-Group J-Pop: I.D
- Languages korean (Mother tongue), Japanese (Fluent) and English (Basic)
- Skills: Swimming, dancing and singing.
- Hobbies: Watching movies and TV programs.
- His stage name while he was in the I.D. group was Jae Ho.
- He was INFINITE’s backup dancer for ‘BAD’ at the end of the year performances along with other Woollim trainees.
- On March 26th, his debut as a member of Golden Child being the fifth name to be revealed.
- He had a part-time job in a café.
- On January 7, 2018, Woollim Entertainment confirmed Jae Seok’s departure from the group due to health issues.
Park JaeSeok (Golden Child) Career
Park Jae Seok was born in 1995 Woollim Ent. before joining Woollim, he was part of I.D, a group that promoted in Japan together with Young Taek, so he can speak Japanese fluently.
On January 9, 2017 Woollim Entertaiment revealed through its official Twitter account the first image about “W Project” with the hashtag “Coming Soon”.
On January 10, Woollim Entertainment reported that it would hold a large-scale project with a large number of trainees to create its new male and female group, which will debut this year 2017.
3° W Project
On March 26, Woollim Ent. released the first logo teaser video of the third “W-Project”, revealing the names that would be in charge of this new project, Dae Yeol, Jae Seok and Dong Hyun, on March 28 they showed us a preview of the performance, revealing that this time it would be a dance performance, on March 30 the full performance was released through Woollim’s official youtube channel.
2018: Departure of Park Jae Seok
WOOLLIM Entertainment made the announcement on January 7 and explained that they reached a mutual decision after much consideration.
His full statement reads.
“First of all, we would like to apologize to all the fans who have treasured and loved Golden Child, and deliver some unfortunate news.
“Park Jae Seok, who has received a lot of love while promoting as a member of Golden Child, recently revealed his intention to put his activities as a celebrity on hold due to his health and other great pressures of his activities. As such, he will no longer continue to promote as a member of Golden Child moving forward.”.
“We discussed many things for a sufficient amount of time with Park Jae Seok. While deliberating the possibility and prospect of various future activities, we finally decided to respect Park Jae Seok’s intentions after much consideration and discussion with him and the members of Golden Child. Woollim Entertainment will continue to encourage and support Park Jae Seok’s future, and will make every effort to enable the remaining members of Golden Child to reorganize and conduct group activities on a regular basis.”.
“We would like to apologize once again to the fans for announcing such unfortunate news at the beginning of 2018, and we will do our best to allow Golden Child to showcase their growth and efforts. We ask that you continue to support and show interest in them, and Golden Child will return as quickly as they can with even better music.”.
Golden Child will continue as a 10-member group.
Park JaeSeok (Golden Child) TV Programs
- Dream Stargram (jTBC, 2017) Ep. 13
- WoollimPICK (Mnet, 2017).