Nam Youngjoo Career
Nam Young Joo auditioned in 2013 for the South Korean TV competition “Survival K-Pop Star 3” reaching the top 10 of the finalists, eliminated in 8th place. She then signed with her agency JJ Holic Mediaand trained as a trainer for a year losing up to 10 kilos for her Debut.
Nam Young Joo released the music video and single of the song ‘Because Fragile and Kind on September 30 and had its first presentation on October 5, 2014 at the program Inkigayo.
Nam Youngjoo Facts
- Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts: Department of Music (2011-2012)
- Howon University: Department of Music (2012-present)
- She participated in KPOP STAR 3, reaching the TOP 10. She was eliminated but reached 10th place.
- Lee Jong Hyun from CNBLUE wrote “Because Fragile and Kind” when I hear Nam Young Joo’s voice.
- Her younger sister participated in the survival program KPOP STAR 4 but failed to make it to the TOP 10.
Nam Youngjoo Drama
- Timing (Naver TV, 2020)
- Be Melodramatic (jTBC, 2019).
- Monkey and Dog Romance (Kakao TV, 2018)
Nam Youngjoo TV Programs
- Kpop Star (Season 3) (Mnet, 2013)
Nam Youngjoo TV Drama’s
- I Didn’t Know That Love Was Like This theme for The Goddess of Revenge (2021)
- Will It Be Okay theme for Homemade Love Story (2020)
- Smell theme for Be Melodramatic (2019)
- Slow Pace together with (Yoon Ji On ) theme for Be Melodramatic (2019)