Moon Hyuna (9MUSES) Facts
- Ex-Kpop Group: 9MUSES
- Position Leader, Vocalist and Dancer
- Neunggok Middle School
- Haeng Shin High School
- Yonsei University
- Languages: Korean, Japanese, English.
- Specialty: Singing, violin, dance, piano.
- Fandom: Moonchins.
- In 2007, she participated in the “SBS Asia-Pacific Supermodel Contest”.
- In 2010 she joined 9MUSES after the departure of Jae Kyung she made her debut in the program M! Countdown presenting the song “Ladies”, from the group’s debut single “Let’s Have A Party”.
- She took the lead in 9MUSES after the departure of Sera of the group.
- She had an altercation with a fan who was trying to film under her skirts in the middle of a performance and had to tell her in public to stop trying.
- On September 3, 2016, it became known that Hyuna left the group 9MUSES after almost 6 years of membership.
- She is a cat lover, she has two cats; Moya and Hoya.
- She has formed her own record label called Daynite Records.
- On August 9, 2017, her agency Daynite confirmed that she is getting married. It was revealed that her fiancé is a businessman seven years older and they have decided to get married after dating for a long time.
- On September 4th she got married in a small ceremony where only former and current muses were present Sungah, My Sojin, Kyungri, Hyemi, Euaerin, Lee Sam, Keumjo and also relatives of her and her husband.
- On March 22, 2020, the former 9MUSES member announced on her Instagram account that she was pregnant with her first child. She also shared a video of her ultrasound, which began with the caption “Don’t be surprised” and concluded with the words “Let’s meet in June.” She wrote in the caption of her post, “Hi. I’m introducing you to Bandi. I needed a lot of courage to tell you like this.” She added in English, “I have two hearts in me. my god, I’m going to be a MOTHER!” In hashtags, Moon Hyuna shared that she is 27 weeks and that Bandi is from the Korean word for firefly.
- On June 26, 2020, she shared photos and video clips via her Instagram stories, showing off her newborn son, Bandi. In a short clip, she wrote with a laughing emoji, “Bandi is tired of being born. “She wrote in another video in English, “Thank you everyone for your support. My baby and I are healthy. What a blessing. “She added in Korean, “I’m reading all the DMs congratulating me. Thank you.”
- She later claimed on her Instagram stories that her son’s real name is Kim Danu, and Bandi is just her nickname.
Moon Hyuna (9MUSES) Collaborations
- House Rulez – This Song is For You (2010)
- Sweet Remedy (2016)
- Every Day Every Day I Love You (2014)
Moon Hyuna (9MUSES) Music Videos
- Sweet Sorrow – Let’s Make Love (2015)