Mintty (Tiny-G) Facts
- Ex-Project Group: Real Girls Project
- Ex-Kpop Group: Tiny-G
- Position Rapper, Vocalist and Dancer.
- Ex-Sub Unit Tiny-G M
- Hobbies Graffiti and cycling.
- Specialties: Break dancing, swimming, Thai rap, B-boying, skating and cooking.
- Corllins University (High School)
- Seoul Art College
- Favorite food: Any cheese.
- Many say that she did not “fit” with the style of the other Tiny-G members, she is not as feminine and is a bit more extroverted. Her style is very different from the other Tiny-G members.
- She started dancing at the age of ten.
- She auditioned for other agencies, but was rejected because of her short stature but this did not discourage her and she kept trying.
- Admire the Tae Yang and to BoA.
- I danced to Tae Yang’s “Ringa Linga” on Weekly Idol
- She is most afraid of snakes, jellyfish and crocodiles.
- She cannot eat meat because of her religion.
- Her agency JSL Company announced the singer’s return on April 14.
- Made it into the final lineup of the project THE [email protected] and debut in the project group Real Girls Project.
Mintty (Tiny-G) Drama
- THE [email protected] (SBS Plus, 2017)
Mintty (Tiny-G) TV Programs
- 2017: The Unit (KBS)
- 2014 Weekly Idol (MBC Every1), together with Tiny-G
- 2013 : Idol Drawing Competition (MBC Every1), besides Tiny-G
Mintty (Tiny-G) Music Videos
- Ferlyn G – Luv Talk (feat. Mint)