Mina (1972) Facts
- Gyunggeui Elementary School
- Uijeoungbu Girls’ Middle School
- Uijeoungbu Girls’ High School
- Shinheung College
- Shim Min Ah was the first back-up dancer for several Korean pop artists such as Park Jin Young and Park Ji Yoon.
- She initially found instant fame as “Miss World Cup” at the 2002 FIFA World Cup; when photos of her with “Be The Reds!” in a bandana around her chest and the Korean flag worn as a skirt were broadcast around the world. Subsequently, she signed a recording contract with J-Entercom Entertainment, and prepared to release her debut album.
- Mina also launched a clothing line called Tamina, which is now defunct.
- In August 2015, it became known that she was in a relationship with the also singer Ryu Phillip member of SoReal the two met at a mutual friend’s birthday party in June and soon became a couple. Despite their 17-year age difference the two have stated that they are unaffected by the gap.
- Singers Mina and Ryu Phillip have revealed images from their wedding photo shoot. They registered their marriage in early 2018, and their wedding ceremony will be held on July 7.
Mina (1972) TV Drama’s
- Like Back Then theme for Sweet Home, Sweet Honey (2016)
- Stay theme for Romance for 7 Days (2015)