Lee Know (Stray Kids) Facts
- K-Pop Group: Stray Kids
- Position: Rapper, Vocalist and Dancer.
- Gimpo Jeil Technical High School (Graduate).
- Training period: 4 months
- Languages: Korean (native language), English (intermediate) and Japanese (basic).
- Role model Taecyeon from 2PM.
- Favorite artists: 2PM and Wonder Girls.
- Favorite color: Mint blue.
- Hobbies: Choreographing, taking pictures, watching anime and movies.
- Motto: “Let’s eat and live well.”
- Mascots: Three cats, one named Soon-ie, one named Doong-ie and the last one named Dori.
- He was a backup dancer for BTS in 2016 during a cover of Rainism by Rain on Mnet and during his 2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour in Japan, at that time he realized that he wanted to be a singer and be the star of the stage.
- Before making his debut, he worked in a barbecue place.
- If I wasn’t an idol, I would be a dancer.
- He is ambidextrous.
- He was the first member to be eliminated in episode 4 of the survival show Stray Kids.
- In episode 9 of the program, J.Y. Park gave him and Felix a new opportunity to debut alongside the others if they did well during the live presentation of the last episode.
- He choreographed the choreography for “Hellevator “.
- He has 4 songs copyrighted in his name according to the Korea Music Copyright Association.
- He sponsored a child in Africa and helps more children with donations for their health and education according to the interview he gave for ARENA homme magazine.
Lee Know (Stray Kids) Music
Lee Know (Stray Kids) Advertisement
- 2018: Ceci Korea (besides Hyun Jin ).
Lee Know (Stray Kids) Radio Programs
- (MBC) Idol Radio (09.02.2019 Ep 129) (besides Hyun Jin and Ji Beom from Golden Child ).
- (SBS Radio) NCT Night Night Night (09.09.2018) (besides Bang Chan, Woo Jin and Chang Bin ).