Lee Kiseop (U-KISS) Facts
- Former K-pop group U-KISS (2008 -2019)
- Position Vocalist and Dancer.
- Debut: 2009 during the recording of Man Man Ha Ni.
- Languages Korean, Japanese, and some Spanish and English.
- Religion: Christian (Formerly Buddhist)
- Hobbies: Playing the piano, dancing, photography and Taekwondo.
- Physical appearance Black and/or dark eyes. His skin is relatively fair and his hair is light brown.
- Motto: “Never stop believing – dreams really do come true so aim high.”
- Themes To heights, spiders, cockroaches, snakes and scary movies.
- Favorite Song: He also has a lot of energy – Jo and I
- Favorite color black.
- He has a dual personality, sometimes aggressive and sometimes the most peaceful person on the planet. According to him they are two Ki Seop in one, generally dominates the sweet and pleasant part of him, which is extroverted and affectionate, besides being quite loud and adorable. The “bad Ki Seop” is also aggressive, thoughtful and surly, is very easy to provoke.
- Things you like: Photography, listening to music, playing the piano and dancing.
- Things you dislike: To be altered, as this brings out the bad side, which he cannot control.
- Fanclub : Kiseopian.
- Before his debut he appeared in the show called Wonderful Outing 2 with SNSD, he participated as one of the guys trying to win the hearts of the soshis and for this all the participants dressed up as women. He dressed up as a cheerleader and danced for SNSD.
- In U-KISS Vampire, Kiseop confessed that he had attempted suicide for failing to get into a k-pop band, it was after he got into U-KISS.
- Kiseop loves cookies and sweets.
- He tends to drink a lot, something that brings out his unkind side.
- During the “Chef” program Alexander said, “Kiseop never complains about anything, and he’s very respectful.”
- When he jokes he screams like a girl and a monkey.
- The song Kiseop auditioned with was It’s Fortunate the Lee Yoke.
- Kiseop’s first presentation as an official member of U-KISS was on November 5, 2009 at M! Countdown.
- He was a famous Ulzzang.
- Before entering U-KISS worked as a model in a shopping mall.
- He participated together with his group mate Hoon in the musical Goong in Japan, in July.
- It can make Beatbox (sounds with the voice).
- In his spare time: I play laser sports and maintain my body.
- Ritual before going on stage: I drink 1.5L of water.
- Qualities a girl must have to get your attention: For me, a girl with a lot of aegyo.
- It is known as a “nasal kid”, because of his ability to put a 500 won coin up his nose.
- He is the creator of the music “SMART LOVE” from the 10th mini-album -ALWAYS-.
- The first thing that attracts him to a girl: Kiseop: Fashion, (even if it’s nothing “fancy”, something nice that suits her).
- Kiss or Hug = Kiseop: He prefers a kiss instead of a hug, (because he hugs his first and the kiss comes later).
- His favorite from SNSD is Tiffany, because of his eye smile.
- On Twitter he always says good morning with “Seop Morning” and good night with “Seop Night.
- On September 6, 2017, While Kiseop was filming a music video, he was using a smoke emitter as a prop and there was an explosion. He had second-degree burns and many fragments were embedded in his body, so he was taken to the hospital in Incheon. U-KISS’ agency, NH Media, explained that the mood emitter (flare type with colored smoke) that exploded is often used in Korea by people at soccer games or festivals as a way to show support. NH Media stated that Kiseop received treatment at the hospital and is currently resting.
- On February 1, 2019, it was announced on the group’s official fan cafe that Ki Seop has been declared as a public service worker due to the worsening condition of his herniated disc. He will undergo basic military training at the Nonsan Army Training Center on March 21 and later be assigned to a position as a public service worker. The group’s agency stated that he will enlist quietly without any special event.
- On May 16, 2019, it was announced that his exclusive contract with nhemg, as well as his contracts with the Japanese agency Avex expired, and after long discussions he decided not to renew them.
- On August 01, 2019, he revealed on his Instagram that he would marry his girlfriend actress and models Jung Yoo Na. The marriage took place on August 24, 2019.
- On January 24, 2022 it was announced that Soo Hyun, Kiseop and Hoon signed a contract with the new entertainment agency Tango Music.
Lee Ki Seop, better known as Kiseop, was born on January 17, 1991 in South Korea. He had a tough past, since he was very young he wanted to become a performer, during his high school years he was very active in the dance circle and even auditioned for several companies but was rejected because of his lack of experience on stage, so he thought about suicide but thanks to the support of his mother he continued with his dream. Also since high school he saved money to pay for college himself, and was known as Ulzzang. Finally in 2009 he made his debut in U-KISS.
Lee Kiseop (U-KISS) Drama
- K-POP – The Ultimate Audition (Chanel A 2012) Cameo
- Real School! (MBC, 2011)
- I Am Legend (SBS, 2010) Cameo
Lee Kiseop (U-KISS) Musicals
- Goong (2013) interpreted by Lee Yul
- Cafe In (2015)
- Mr. Idol (2011)
Lee Kiseop (U-KISS) TV Programs
- U-Kiss Vampire
- Idol League
- MTV Idol United
- Idol Star Athletics & Swimming Championship
- U-Kiss Chef Kiss
- Star King
- Ulzzang Generation
- My story
- Buzz Korea
- Wonderful Outting (with Girls’ Generation )
- Weekly Idol (MBCevery1, 2011)
- After School Club (Arirang, 2013)
- 2014: (KBS) Let’s Go! Dream Team II: Idol Wrestling Championship (11.12.14, besides Hoon and Jun.).
- After School Club (Arirang, 2015)