Lee Jae Won (H.O.T.) Facts
- Ex-Kpop Group H.O.T.
- Education: Kyonggi University.
- Religion: Christian.
- He was the last member to join the H.O.T. group.
- On March 7, 2011, he completed his military service.
- After returning from his military service, he acted in a special drama.
- Lee Jae Won left SM Entertainment in 2005, and on April 4 of the same year, he released his own album ‘No Pain, No Gain’.
- In 2008, Jae Won was accused of rape and was arrested. The charges were dropped three hours later. Since it was all a mistake made by the person who made the accusation, confusing him with the person who committed the crime. As a result, he was unable to release his next album, even though it was all false. It is said that this was an attempt to tarnish Lee Jae Won’s image, thus making him unable to continue his career and bankrupt.
- He was an artistic trainer at the SM.
- In January 2015, it was revealed that he was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Fortunately, the cancer has been discovered in early stages, so there will be no major problems if he focuses on receiving treatment now.
In 2005, Jae Won released his first solo album, No Pain, No Gain in 2007, Jae Won released his second album, the album Lee Jae Won vol. 1.5 the single “I’m So Hot”. Once again the album received disappointing sales. In 2008, Jae Won was accused of rape and was arrested. The charges were dropped three hours later. As a result, he was unable to release his next album.
In 2009, Jae Won enlisted to fulfill his military duties. He completed his military service on March 7, 2011.
Lee Jae Won (H.O.T.) Films
- Age of Peace (2000)
- Made for the television series El hombre and la mujer (2004)
- My Life Special TV Series (2006)