Lee Hae In (1994) Facts
- Ex-Project Group: I.B.I
- Position: Leader, Vocalist and Dancer
- Hobbies: Going to sing karaoke alone at night, going to the Han River, eating.
- Middle School Girls Masan (graduated)
- Hanlim Multi Art School (music) (graduated)
- Suk University of Art and Music (dropped out)
- She was a trainee for more than 5 years.
- Prior to training at SS Entertainment, she was a trainee at Jellyfish together with Su Hyun.
- Participated in PRODUCE 101 reaching the final as the 17th finalist.
- After filing a lawsuit against her former agency (SS Entertainment) for the termination of her exclusive contract, on May 24, 2016 both parties amicably terminated their contract.
- On March 26, 2017, she revealed via Instagram a letter where she revealed that she quit her agency HYWY Entertainment and resigned from the girl group’s future debut due to health problems.
- In the final episode of Idol School she was ranked 11th in the ranking, so she could not make her debut with the group Fromis after this she wrote a letter to her fans. It should be noted that she was inside the TOP9 in 10 of 11 chapters, being unexpected that she did not become part of the group.
- Since the finale of Idol School their fans have sent messages to Mnet to reveal their true score in the final, but this network has not responded to any of them.
- She was a model for a brand that makes wedding dresses called Ra Beauty Core.
- June 10, 2021 at the program’s vote-rigging trial Idol School it was revealed that artist Lee Hae In had actually come in first place in votes, but her votes were manipulated to keep her out of the winning group.
Lee Hae In (1994) Drama
- My Secret Romance (OCN, 2017)
- Something About 1 Percent (DramaX, 2016).
Lee Hae In (1994) Radio Programs
- NCT radio “Night Night Night” (29.11.2017).
- KBS CoolFM (June-August)
Lee Hae In (1994) TV Programs
- Idol School (Mnet, 2017)
- PRODUCE 101 (Mnet, 2016)
Lee Hae In (1994) TV Drama’s
- Permeate theme for Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (2016)
- I Want You Bad (together with Baek Seung Heon ) theme for Something About 1 Percent (2016)