Kevin Woo (U-KISS) Facts
- Ex K-Pop Group: U-KISS (2008-2017)
- Position: Vocalist and Dancer
- Voice type: Tenor
- Rank: A2 ~ E5 (2 octaves, 3 notes and 1 semitone)
- Register: E3/F3 ~ F4/F1/F#4
- Religion Cristiana Bautista.
- Hobbies: Listening to music, watching movies, reading, and writing.
- Specialty English, Japanese, piano, and guitar.
- Favorite Color: Light blue.
- Motto “Success comes when you work hard and consistently “
- Fanclub: Clovers
- His mother was a model, his father is a CF director and his uncle is Emmanuel Woo, an opera singer.
- Joined 4 months before the debut of U-KISS after leaving Xing Opera.
- He announced his departure from U-KISS on March 1, 2017 via a statement from his agency.
- He launched his Youtube channel in which he uploads covers of his favorite songs.
- On August 18, 2017 Kevin announced his clothing brand “Love more” in collaboration with represents, part of the proceeds from sales to charity campaigns.
- Next to Amber Liu and other friends served meals for the elderly at the Seoul Senior Citizens Welfare Center.
- Kevin announced that he would be stepping down as MC of “After School Club” on April 4, 2018 after four years of programs on the air.
- He performed musicals in Japan in the company of Shins Wave such as “Maybe Happy Ending” and “Altar Boyz”.
Kevin Woo (U-KISS) Career
Kevin was born and raised in Danville, California, USA, living with his parents and older sister. He attended Monte Vista High School and was part of the school choir. After auditioning in Korea during a vacation trip, he was chosen and thus decided to become a singer. At the age of 15, Kevin moved to South Korea with his mother to pursue his dream.
Kevin Woo (U-KISS) Drama
- One and Only You (CSTV, 2015-2016)
- About Love (Naver TV Cast, 2015)
- Let’s Eat 2 (tvN, 2015) Ep.5
- K-POP – The Ultimate Audition (Channel A, 2013) Cameo
- I Am Legend (SBS, 2010)
Kevin Woo (U-KISS) Musicals
- Altar Boyz (2019) (Japan)
- Altar boyz (2017)
- Maybe Happy Ending (2017)
- Goong (2014)
- Summer Snow (2013)
- On Air Live (2011)
Kevin Woo (U-KISS) Awards
- 2011 GoKPOP Music Awards Better use of social networks
- 2011 GoKPOP Music Awards Most of them want him as a boyfriend
Kevin Woo (U-KISS) Radio Programs
- Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio ‘Sukira’ (KBS Cool FM, 2015.01, regular Monday guest, segment: ‘Language and the City’ – English Teacher)
- Sound K (Arirang Radio 2018, substitute DJ).
Kevin Woo (U-KISS) TV Programs
- After School Club (Arirang, 2020) (21.04.2020) (Ep.417, with BM (KARD ))
- After School Club (Arirang, 2019) (08.01.2019) (Ep.350)
- After School Club (Arirang, 2018) (17.04.2018) (Ep.312) He performed musicals in Japan in the company of Shins Wave such as “Maybe Happy Ending” and “Altar Boyz.”
- He performed musicals in Japan in the company of Shins Wave such as “Maybe Happy Ending” and “Altar Boyz”).
- After School Club (Arirang, 2014 ~ 2018) MC.
- Weekly Idol (MBCevery 1, 2011)
- Pops in Seoul (Mnet, 2010)
- The M-Wave (Arirang TV, 2010)
Kevin Woo (U-KISS) TV Drama’s
- Camouflage subject for Top Management (2018)
- Remember (with Soo Hyun) subject for Syndrome (2012)
- KEVIN WOO X JAMESJHL FT. FYKEDAY6
- 24 August – Los Angeles, United States – El Rey Theatre
- 25 August – San Francisco, United States – Cornerstone Berkeley