Jungkook (BTS) Facts
- K-Pop Group: BTS
- Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer, and Maknae.
- Voice type: Tenor
- Rank: G2 ~ Bb5 (3 octaves, 1 note, and 1 half-tone)
- Register: Eb3 / E3 ~ Eb4 / E4
- Baiyang Elementary School
- Baiyang Middle School
- Shingo Middle School
- School of Performing Arts Seoul (Graduated in 2017)
- Global Cyber University (Information Transmission and Entertainment Specialty)
- Hobbies: Drawing, taking landscape photographs, dancing, playing video games, reading webtoons, comics, and exercising.
- Favorite food: Meat, bread, pizza, and lamb skewers.
- Role models: G-Dragon and RM.
- Favorite colors: Red, Black, White, and Yellow
- He is allergic to cats.
- In 2011 he auditioned for the SuperstarK3 program, although he was eliminated in the auditions, several companies were interested in him, being contacted by 7 different companies including JYP Entertainment, FNC Entertainment, WOOLLIM Entertainment, Starship Entertainment, TS Entertainment, Cube Entertainment, and BigHit Entertainment despite having been recruited by largely successful agencies, Jung Kook chose to work at BigHit Entertainment due in large part to RM and his rapping abilities, wanting to be in the same company with RM and train with him: “I thought RM was great, so I wanted to sign up with BigHit. I told my parents I wanted to join, so I signed up. “; since BigHit was a smaller company at the time members have frequently commented on the particularity of their decision: “The fact that he turned down all the agencies that were more successful than us and chose to sign with this company, I believe, was God’s will. “.
- In 2012, the company sent him to L.A. (U.S.A.) for one month to train in Movement Lifestyle (a famous dance academy), where he learned urban dance, women’s style, high-performance dance, and more, getting to be able to express his emotions in dance.
- During his trainee days, Jung Kook was a dancer for the live performances of “Glamorous” from GLAM as well as “I’m Da One” by Jo Kwon.
- Before debuting he was going to have the stage name “Seagull”, “Ian” or “Young Gun”, but in the end, they decided to use his real name.
- In 2013, he did not go to high school as he was preparing for his debut with BTS a year later, in 2014, he joined the School of Performing Arts Seoul (SOPA).
- On December 10, 2015, a video was revealed in which one of his managers raised his hand with the intention of hitting him, immediately the company published an apology about what had happened and revealed that the manager had been removed from his position.
- For the KBS Song Festival, which aired in January 2016, he performed a special collaboration with singer Zion.T where both performed the song Yanghwa BRDG.
- On May 31, 2016, the following was published “I Know” performed by RM and Jung Kook.
- He participated in the production and composition of the song “Love is not Over” of the album “The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.1”.
- He made a special collaboration with Jin for the fourth anniversary of BTS from the song “So Far Away “MIXTAPE’s Suga.
- He participated in the production and composition of “Magic Shop” from the third regular album of BTS “Love Yourself: Tear” He dedicated this song to his fans. He commented that he didn’t feel that he was working the song, as it contains all his feelings towards the fans.
- He appeared for the first time on TC Candler’s “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017” list ranking #13.
- In 2018 it ranked #2
- In 2019 it ranked #1
- In 2020 it ranked #4
- It has a group of friends known as the “‘97 Line “where you can find Kim Yu Gyeom and BamBam from GOT7, Cha Eun Woo from ASTRO, Jae Hyun from NCT and The8, Min Gyu and DK from SEVENTEEN
- On May 18, 2020, Dispatch reported that Jung Kook of BTS, Min Gyu from SEVENTEEN, Jae Hyun from NCT, and Cha Eun Woo from ASTRO according to Dispatch, the four idols were in the Itaewon neighborhood from the night of April 25 until dawn on April 26, following Dispatch’s report today, the agencies of each idol released official statements claiming that the report is true and that all the idols tested negative for COVID-19. Jung Kook’s agency, BigHit Entertainment issued the following statement: “Hello, this is BigHit Entertainment. Here is our official statement about BTS member Jung Kook’s visit to the Itaewon neighborhood in Seoul. Last week, several media contacted us to ask if Jung Kook had visited the Itaewon neighborhood, and we sincerely apologize for belatedly realizing that the agency’s response to the questions was problematic. It is true that Jung Kook went to the Itaewon neighborhood. However, at that time, he did not go to the place that became a problem due to the confirmed case in early May, and Jung Kook was in Itaewon one week before the first confirmed case (first case related to the chain of infections in Itaewon ward). In addition, to comply with government guidelines, Jung Kook took measures such as receiving a test for COVID-19, so we consider it inappropriate to disclose our artist’s private life to the public. However, there is no excuse for the fact that we as a “
- He made a cameo with Jin for the MV of Agust D “대취타 (Daechwita)” from the album “D-2” playing a citizen who is absent-mindedly beaten by Jin and a small fight breaks out behind Agust D.
- On June 10, 2020, Jung Kook was registered with KOMCA as a performer, composer, and writer of his song “Still with You” which was for the celebration of the seventh anniversary of BTS this is his ninth song under his name.
- He participated in the writing and composition of two songs for the new Japanese album by BTS “Map of the Soul: ~The Journey~”, called “Your Eyes Tell” and “Outro: The Journey”.
Jungkook (BTS) Music
Jungkook (BTS) Films
- Break the Silence: The Movie Documentary
- Bring the Soul: The Movie (2019) Documentary
- Love Yourself in Seoul (2019) Documentary
- Burn the Stage: The Movie (2018) Documentary
Jungkook (BTS) Awards
Jungkook (BTS) TV Programs
- 2017: Let’s Eat Dinner Together with Jin (Ep. 50)
- 2016: MC Special in Music Bank with J-Hope (21.10.16)
- 2016: King of Mask Singer
- 2016: Special MC in Music Core with Ji Min (30.07.16)
- 2016 Celebrity Bromance together with Min Woo from Shinhwa
- 2016: Special MC in Music Core with Word from TWICE (14.05.16)
- 2016 SBS Flower Crew
- 2016: National Idol Singing Contest with Ji Min
- 2015: KBS Gayo Daechukjae with J-Hope and Ji Min (24.12.15)
- 2014: Arirang After School Club ep. 70 con RM and Ji Min (28.05.14)
- 2014: Arirang After School Club ep. 68 con RM and Ji Min (21.05.14)
Jungkook (BTS) Music Videos
- 2020:& SUGA (Agust D) – 대취타 (Daechwita)&
- 2012: Jo Kwon – I’m Da One (as dancer)