Jisoo (BLACKPINK) Facts
- K-Pop Group: BLACKPINK
- Position: Vocalist and Dancer
- Voice type: Mezzo-soprano
- Training period 5 years.
- Languages: Korean (mother tongue), Japanese (medium) and English (medium).
- Mascots A dog named Kim Dalgom.
- Favorite color: Purple and blue.
- Rolemodels: G-Dragon.
- Nicknames: JiChu, Chicken, Mc Choo, ChiChoo, Water Bottle, Jishade, Jishook
- Hobbies: Reading, playing video games, taking photographs, writing and drawing.
- Instruments: Piano and drums.
- Auditioned for YG Entertainment with the song “The Two Of Us ” the Lee Eun Mi.
- She practiced taekwondo as a child but didn’t want to be a rank higher than white belt, so she missed the rank change ceremony and stopped going.
- She was a brand model before her debut.
- She was in the traditional percussion band in middle school playing the drum.
- Since her trainee days, every time she practiced she injured her ankles and had to go to the hospital.
- The famous world list Business of Fashion 500 has created a new Model & Muse list, which includes those who can be said to have made history in the fashion industry, so it was a wonderful surprise to see Ji Soo on this list.
- In 2019, on TC Candler’s official website, Ji Soo appeared in “The 100 most beautiful faces of 2019” ranking #78.
- In 2020 Ji Soo was a model for the magazine BAZAAR promoting products of the brand “Dior Forever “.
- She appeared for the second time on TC Candler’s “The 100 most beautiful faces of 2020” list, ranking #50.
Ji Soo has been confirmed as the third member of BLACKPINK prior to her debut, she had appeared in several music videos for artists from her own agency, as well as modeling for various brands and making a cameo in The Producers.
In January 2017, Ji Soo was confirmed as MC of Inkigayotogether with Jin Young from GOT7 and Do Young from NCT it is Ji Soo’s first work as MC of a music program. she ended her cycle as MC on February 4, 2018.
Jisoo (BLACKPINK) Advertisement
- Dior (2020-2021)
- Moonshot (2017) together with Rosé
- LG Stylus 2 (2016) together with iKON
- Smart Uniform (2016) together with iKON
- Angel Stone (2015)
- Nikon (2015)
- Samsonite Red (2014) together with Lee Min Ho
Jisoo (BLACKPINK) Music
Jisoo (BLACKPINK) Drama
- Snowdrop (jTBC, 2021)
- Arthdal Chronicles (tvN, 2019)
- YG Future Strategy Office (Netflix, 2018). Cameo
- Temporary Idols (Netflix/SBS, 2017-2018) Cameo
- The Producers (KBS2, 2015) Cameo Ep. 4, 5 and 12
Jisoo (BLACKPINK) Films
- BLACKPINK: Light Up The Sky (2020) Documentary
- Blackpink: The Movie (2021)
Jisoo (BLACKPINK) TV Programs
- (tvN) Amazing Saturday (2020, besides Rosé)
- (SBS) Delicious Rendezvous (2020)
- (tvN) Amazing saturday (2018, besides Rosé)
- (SBS) Running Man (2018, Alongside Jennie)
- (MBC) Unexpected Q (2018)
- (OnStyle) Get It Beauty (27.12.2017)
- (tvN) Wednesday Food Talk (22.08.2017)
- (MBC) King Of Masked Singer (30.07.2017)
- (MBC) Radio Star (2017, Along with Rosé)
- (SBS) Inkigayo (05.02.2017 – 04.02.2018, MC)
- (Mnet) M! Countdown (10.11.2016, MC special, besides Jennie)
- (SBS) Inkigayo (04.09.2016, Special MC)