JiHye (Sharp) Facts
- Former Kpop group Sharp
- Position: Leader and Vocalist.
- Dong-ah University of Arts and Media
- Hobbies: Listening to music.
- Specialty: Español.
- Religion: Christian.
- Lee Ji Hye joined Sharp, one of the most popular groups in the 90s, through a 1000-1 probability contest, it was created by Jiyoung’s family, one of the richest in entertainment, JiHye was the lead vocalist because of her great ability with high notes, sadly Lee Ji Hye suffered from bullying from her partner and daughter of the boss Seo Ji Young she had to deal with it for years until 2002 when Ji Young expressed her hatred towards her and insulted her, JiHye got angry and pushed her, then the next day JiYoung’s mom came and hit her, her dad canceled her activities saying that Ji Hye had attacked JiYoung, after that everything came out, Jiyoung tried to pay the manager to lie but she felt bad and told the truth.
- She had to deal constantly with bullying from Seo Ji Young her mother, and her boyfriend Ryu Shi Won by Ji Young.
- She got married on September 18, 2017 to Moon Jae Wan, who runs a tax corporation.
- She opened her YouTube channel on July 18, 2019, she usually uploads videos of her daily life together with her husband and daughter.
- On December 24, her agency, Sky ENM, released an official statement saying that Lee Ji Hye safely delivered her second daughter at a hospital in Seoul and that both mom and baby are doing well.
JiHye (Sharp) Drama
- Your Woman (SBS, 2013)
JiHye (Sharp) Films
- 90 Minutes (2012)
JiHye (Sharp) Awards
- 2021 SBS Entertainment Awards: Excellence Award (Reality) (for Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 – You Are My Destiny)
- 2020 MBC Entertainment Awards: Excellence in Radio (Lee Ji Hye’s Afternoon Discovery)
JiHye (Sharp) TV Programs
- Girl Spirit (2016)
- Experiment of Fifty (2010)
- Tremendous Zoo (2012)
- Love Tournaments (2011)
- Infinity Girls (2010)
- Priority Over (2009)
- Five Seasons Girls (2007)
JiHye (Sharp) TV Drama’s
- The Same Day One Year for Yaksha (2010)
- I Feel her Love for Kim Soo Ro (MBC) (2010)
- A Heart Can Not Be Hidden for Boys Over Flowers (2009)
- Beautiful Travel for The Lawyers of The Great Republic Korea (2008)