Jeonghan (SEVENTEEN) Facts
- K-Pop Group: SEVENTEEN
- Sub-unit: Vocal Team
- Position: Vocalist and Dancer.
- Seoul wooi Elementary School (Graduate)
- Hyangnam Middle School (Graduate)
- Hyangnam High School (Graduated in 2014)
- Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts (Abandoned)
- Hanyang University Mirae Bank Education Centre (2020)
- Duration as trainee 2 years and 2 months.
- Languages Korean (native language), Chinese (basic), Japanese (basic) and English (basic).
- Favorite color: Blue.
- Favorite food: Korean dishes with meat.
- Instruments: Low.
- Hobbies Playing the danso (a small bamboo flute), badminton and soccer.
- Motto “Let life flow “
- Rolemodels: Tae Min from SHINee because he has shown a lot of growth since his debut, so he expects to be that way, but also useful for SEVENTEEN.
- He did not participate in auditions to join the company as he was recruited by the company in a subway station.
- He was the penultimate confirmed member of SEVENTEEN.
- The meaning behind his name is that “Jeong” means clean and “Han” means country, it has the meaning that he will be like a clean milky way.
- Formerly on SEVENTEEN’s official website his real name had been written as Jung Han, which Pledis misspelled, weeks before the debut they fixed the mistake by changing it to Yoon Jeong Han.
- He is currently in college studying.
- When he was a child his dream was to be a doctor.
- He performed a cover with Joshua of McKay’s “Month of June” on the first day of Boys Wish.
- On January 16, 2017 at the Idol Star Athletics Championships Jeonghan in the company of Won Woo, Min Gyu and S.Coups won the gold medal in the 400m relay.
Yoon Jeong Han was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea, where he attended elementary school.When he was a kid he used to be very good at sports, he used to play soccer, basketball and badminton with his friends.His teacher used to scold him because he was a naughty kid.When he went to elementary school he used to not stay long in school, he did not finish his homework and used to get the wrong answer in tests, so he had to stay longer for reinforcement.The academy called Jeong Han home, the teacher told him: “You have to try harder” as an encouragement for him.he used to joke with his friends and play a lot, but he did not think seriously about his future.At the age of 17 he started to be more mature and his grades used to be the best.
Ever since he liked coffee he had thoughts like “becoming a barista would be nice” but his parents were against it. During this time, his friend suddenly told him “Why don’t you attend acting school?” if he had gone alone he probably wouldn’t have done it, but since he went with his friend, he thought “Why not try it just once?” with these feelings he decided to attend acting school. Not even a month had passed since he was attending acting school, when he was suddenly recruited at a train station, on his way to his school. With the idea of a challenge Jeonghan went to the audition, and the result was that he passed the audition, that was a very interesting feeling for him.
Upon entering Hyangnam High School, Jeong Han decided to major in the natural science department graduating in 2014 and being ranked as the third best student in his school.After graduating Jeong Han decided to join PLEDIS Entertainment where he trained for two years and two months receiving vocal training and makeovers.
Many times he thought about quitting during his pre-debut, he cried every day he called his mother and told his that he could not go on with this, because due to the training he felt physical and psychological exhaustion, at that time he had no confidence in himself to sing and he used to say “I think I have no talent to sing” but he did not want to abandon the members of SEVENTEEN he was very fond of them and when he performed a concert during the third season of SEVENTEEN TV he could appreciate the fans cheering and applauding loudly, he had not been so moved since he was born, so eventually he stopped thinking about quitting. Although he thinks that the members sing much better than him, he is willing to practice and improve to be able to be at the level of SEVENTEEN.
Not much is known about his pre-debut but he is a member of SEVENTEEN everyone refers to him as a mother who likes to take care of them and be there for everyone as much as possible.
During the days of being a newbie at PLEDIS, due to the company’s suggestion he let his hair grow for 2 years.
Jeonghan (SEVENTEEN) Advertisement
- 2021: Banila Co
- 2017: DD chiken
- 2016 Ceci’s clean perfume
- 2015 Pikicast – 23 Things a Girl Wants his Boyfriend to Say
Jeonghan (SEVENTEEN) Music
Jeonghan (SEVENTEEN) Radio Programs
- (SBS) Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time Radio Show | besides S.Coups and Won Woo (24.06.2020)
- (KBS) Super Junior Kiss The Radio (Sukira) | besides Joshua, DK and Seung Kwan (02.06.2016)
- (KBS) Radio show K-pop planet | besides Woozi (04.10.2015)
Jeonghan (SEVENTEEN) TV Programs
- Where is my Home (MBC, 05.07.2020) besides Seung Kwan
- Carefree Kickers (JTBC, 14.06.2020) besides Seung Kwan, Hoshi, Dino, DK and S.Coups
- Battle Trip (KBS, 04.07.2019) Ep.146, together with S.Coups and Won Woo
- Hello Counselor (KBS2, 12.12.2016). Ep.302, next to Seung Kwan
- Battle Likes (KBS, 2016) Ep.03-04, MC with Joshua
- M-countdown (Mnet, 2016). Ep.472-475, 477, 479, 482-484, MC besides Min Gyu, Key and Lee Jung Shin
- Show! Music Core (MBC, 03.10.2015). MC together with Won Woo
Jeonghan (SEVENTEEN) Music Videos
- KIGGEN (PHANTOM) Feat. Jinsil of Mad Soul Child, Hanhae – PLAYBACK (2015)
- Orange Caramel – My Copycat (2014)