Jang Geun Suk (Team H) Facts
- K-pop group: Team H
- Position: Leader, Rapper, Vocalist and Dancer
- Languages: Korean (Mother Tongue), Japanese and English
- Education: Primary Seoul Dong Eui
- Kwang Jang Middle School
- Nelson College High School
- Bang San San High School
- Hanyang University (Theater and Major Cinema) (Graduate)
- Hanyang University PhD of the integration process (present)
- Debut: Kindergarden catalog model (when he was 5 years old).
- Fanclub: Eels” (eels) because eel is a food that is considered a great source of energy, and he argues that his fans are his motivation and his strength to keep going day by day.
- Hobbies: Snowboarding, skiing, dancing, singing, listening to music.
- Favorite food: Spicy food, 게장 – GeJang (A kind of Marinated Crabs).
- Religion: Atheism
- He started working as a child model at the age of 5, then was discovered by a talent agent. At that time, Geun Suk’s parents were selling their house and the talent agent, who was a potential buyer, seeing his potential, suggested to his parents to let him try a modeling career.
- Belongs to the group CHOCOBALL along with Lee Hong ki, Mitra from epik high, Heechul from super junior, yong jun hyung from Highlight, Kim Jaejoong from JYJ, Simon D and many other idols.
- In PRODUCE 101 he explained that the reason he entered the entertainment industry was solely for economic reasons as his family was going through a hard time.
- In high school, he went on exchange to New Zealand to learn English and Japanese.
- In middle school, when he heard the music of Japanese pop singer Ken Hirai, he wanted to start singing and learn Japanese.
- He made his acting debut in the sitcom drama Selling Happiness, at which time he fell into a self-perceived depression for not considering himself a good actor.
- He is very fond of takoyaki (Japanese food made basically of wheat flour and some pieces of octopus) and ramen.
- He says that when he is in Japan, with his bodyguard Makimura-san, he can work in peace and quiet and that he encourages it.
- He was in love for several years with the actress Ha Ji Won since they recorded the drama Hwang Jin Yi.
- He is very good at skiing and snowboarding.
- Their debut Japanese album “Let Me Cry” was released on April 27 after being postponed for a month due to the earthquake in Japan.
- It’s claustrophobic. When I was recording the Ost de Beethoven Virus it was difficult for him to stay in the recording room. He used to drink a little before entering to endure it.
- Jang Geun Suk has bought a building with the money he has been saving throughout his career as an artist. It has not been bought just for an investment purpose; he is planning to use the building for his own work, which has not yet been specified.
- Jang geun suk went so far as to say that beast rapper yong jun hyung was one of his best friends as he posted a photo on twitter dedicated to him
- The movie The Case of Itaewon Homicide however, Geun Suk said it was a very good opportunity to try new things and test himself because he had to play a bipolar and foreign character.
- He lives in the same neighborhood as Kim Jae Joong (JYJ ) and Park Shin Hye.
- He has been repeatedly linked to his co-star in the drama You’re Beautiful, Park Shin Hye he even lives in the same area and it is known that the actress and Geun Suk’s mother are very close, but this has always been denied on the grounds that they are very good friends.
- He composed the song ‘In my dream’ for Yoona is on his album ‘Just Crazy’.
- It is close to Yoona even danced Genie playing the role of her.
- Jang Geun Suk admitted that he had feelings for Yoona during the filming of Love Rain.
- With the film The Case of Itaewon Homicide proved to be a multifaceted actor.
- His favorite place in Japan is Okinawa because of the surfing.
- He has the habit of turning on the TV every time he gets up.
- He returned to the Korean music scene with a concert held in September 2015. “Jang Geun Suk, who has finished his eight-city tour in Japan, is holding his first solo concert in Korea for the first time in three years since ‘2012 Jang Geun Suk Asia Tour The Cri Show II in Seoul.’ ” 
- He participated in the first season of PRODUCE 101 this was his first big TV project after some time (approx. 3 years) away from Korean variety shows.
- On July 06, 2018, Jang Geun Suk’s agency confirmed that the actor would enlist for military service on July 16 as a level 4 public service worker.
- Jang Geun Suk was determined to be a level 4 soldier due to suffering from bipolar disorder. Jang Geun Suk was first diagnosed at a university hospital in 2011 and was required to be re-examined at each subsequent physical examination thereafter.
- Jang Geun Suk concluded his mandatory military service on May 29, 2020. The day before, he asked his fans through a statement from his agency to please do not crowd at his departure due to the COVID19 spike, the artist did not want anyone to take unnecessary risks.
Jang Geun Suk (Team H) Advertisement
- 2015 Lotte Duty Free
- 2013-2014: Tongyi Juice (China) together with Park Shin Hye
- 2012-2013: Tongyi Juice (China) together with Park Min Young
- 2012 Caffe Bene
- 2011: Lotte Confectionery Company Ltd. (Japan)
- 2011: TBC’s Esthetic Brand
- 2011: Codes Combine Haiker
- 2011: Nature Republic
- 2011: Lotte Duty Free
- 2011: Suntory Seoul Makgeolli
- 2010: Garden 5 (next to Park Shin Hye )
- 2009-2010: DongSuh Maxim Cafe
- 2009: SK Telecom TTL
- 2009-2010: Samsung Yepp – Magic Drag -Just Drag!
- 2009: The Suit House
- 2008-2010: Haitai Beauty Style (Thailand)
- 2008: Maeil Dairy Café Latte
- 2008: BSX
- 2008-2009: Etude House (Black ‘N Jean) (Japan)
- 2008: EXR
- 2007: Etude House (Vitcara)
- 2005: Lotte Chic Choc
- 2005: SchoolLooks
- 2001-2005: SK Telecom ting Exclusive Main Model
- 2000: Yoons
- 2000: Samlip
- 2000: Hyundai Engineering and Construction
- 2000: Daekyo
- 2000 Ssang Bang Wool
- 2000 Interaction
- 2000 Ottogi
- 1999 Neversports Catalog
- 1997 Maeil Dairy
- 1997 Coca Cola
- 1997 J. Cosi
- 1997 DongAh Group
- 1997: Daewoo
- 1996: Kellogg Corn Flakes
Jang Geun Suk (Team H) Drama
- Switch: Change the World (SBS, 2018)
- A Korean Odyssey (tvN, 2017). cameo
- Daebak (SBS, 2016)
- Beautiful Man (KBS2, 2013)
- Love Rides the Rain (KBS, 2012)
- Ikemen desu ne (TBS, 2011) Cameo ep.8
- Mary Stayed Out All Night (KBS2, 2010)
- You’re Beautiful (SBS, 2009)
- Beethoven Virus (MBC, 2008)
- Hong Gil Dong (KBS2, 2008)
- Hwang Jin Yi (KBS2, 2006)
- Alien Sam (Tooninverse, 2006)
- Lovers in Prague (SBS, 2005)
- Nonstop 4 (MBC, 2003)
- The Owl Museum (KBS, 2003)
- Orange (SBS, 2002)
- Ten Lucks In My Life (EBS, 2002)
- Daemang (SBS, 2002)
- The Fairy Cummi, The Fairy (KBS, 2001)
- Four Sisters (MBC, 2001)
- Ladies of the Palace (SBS, 2001)
- Mr. Nooroongji and Seven Potatoes (KBS, 1999)
- An Encounter (KBS, 1999)
- A Hug (SBS, 1998)
- Happiness For Sales (HBS, 1997)
Jang Geun Suk (Team H) Musicals
- 2005 MBC Children’s Musical [Hercules ]
- 2004 Musical [Theseus ]
Jang Geun Suk (Team H) Films
- Human, Space, Time and Human (2018).
- C& (2015) (Short film)
- Budapest Diary (2011)
- You’re my Pet (2011)
- The Case of Itaewon Homicide (2009)
- Baby and Me (2008)
- Niko & The Way To The Stars (2008) (Vocal)
- Do Re Mi Fa So La La Ti Do (2008)
- Going Crazy Waiting (2008)
- Happy Life (2007)
- One Missed Call Final (2006)
- The Owl Museum (2003) Short film
Jang Geun Suk (Team H) Awards
Jang Geun Suk (Team H) Radio Programs
- Jang Geun Suk’s tu4u (2006)
- Jang Geun Suk’s Young Street (2004-2005)
Jang Geun Suk (Team H) TV Programs
- Candy In My Ear (tVN, 2016)
- PRODUCE 101 (Mnet 2016)
- Three Meals a Day-Fishing Village Edition (tvN, 2015) ep. 1 and 2
- The Return of Superman (KBS, 2014) Ep 39 and 48
- Happy C& (Hunan TV, 2012)
- Sekai no Purinsu e! Chan Gunsoku ~ 24 sai no Sugao~ (Fuji TV, 2012)
- The Center of the New Hallyu, I Am Jang Geun-suk (KBS2, 2012)
- Inkigayo (SBS, 2007) MC (with Kim Hee Chul from Super Junior )
Jang Geun Suk (Team H) TV Drama’s
- Beautiful Day theme for Beautiful Man (2013)
- Love Rain theme for Love Rides the Rain (2012)
- My Precious theme for Mary Stayed Out All Night (2010)
- Take Care, My Bus! theme for Mary Stayed Out All Night (2010)
- Hello, Hello (Ballad Ver.) theme for Mary Stayed Out All Night (2010)
- I Will Promise You theme for Mary Stayed Out All Night (2010)
- Hello, Hello theme for Mary Stayed Out All Night (2010)
- Promise theme for You’re Beautiful (2009) feat A.N. Jell
- Still theme for You’re Beautiful (2009) feat A.N. Jell
- Good Bye theme for You’re Beautiful (2009)
- Without Words theme for You’re Beautiful (2009)
- What should I Do? theme for You’re Beautiful (2009)
- Can You Hear Me theme for Beethoven Virus (2008)
- We’re Here theme for Nonstop (2004)
- Let’s Get Down theme for Nonstop (2004)
- Happy Happy Birthday theme for Nonstop (2004)
- Non Band Song theme for Nonstop (2004)
- Sky High theme for Nonstop (2004)
- Only Show You theme for You’re my Pet (2011) feat Kim Ha Neul
- Oh My Lady subject for You’re my Pet (2011) feat Choi Sang M
- Mandy subject for You’re my Pet (2011)
- Time of Waiting theme for Do Re Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do (2008)
- Heap Song subject for Do Re Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do (2008)
- Doremifasolasido theme for Do Re Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do (2008)
- Full Sunlight theme for Do Re Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do (2008)