Holland released the teaser of his debut single on January 14, 2018, drawing attention as the video features two boys in a romantic relationship.
On January 22 at midnight KST, the singer made his anticipated debut with the release of his debut single “Neverland” this one explores the feelings of a boy who just wants to avoid the countless times he has experienced discrimination and escape to a place where he can love freely.
On July 6 of the same year, he made his return with “I’m Not Afraid” announcing a few days later “I’m So Afraid” which was launched on the 17th of that same month.
Comeback with his first Mini-Album “Nar-C” 2019
On March 19 through his instagram he released a teaser image, with which he announced his comeback on March 31. On March 23 the first teaser was uploaded to his official youtube account. On March 31 he officially makes his comeback.
- Ilsan Elementary School (Graduate)
- Ilsan Middle School (Graduate)
- Ilsan High School (Graduate)
- Seoul Institute of the Arts (SOPA).
- Fandom: Harling (The combination of Holland and affection)
- Favorite colors: Black, white, red, blue, gold and green.
- Favorite animals Cats and dogs, however he is allergic to cats.
- Favorite singers: & CL, IU, G-Dragon, BTS and SHINee
- Favorite food: From China, Mexico, India, Korea, Japan and Thailand.
- He has declared himself openly homosexual.
- When he was in school, he told his close friends about his sexuality after he did this he became a victim of school violence as they did not keep it a secret. he did not have support from his parents and friends so he went through hard times. he revealed that some of the people he received violence from are currently idols.
- The music video for Neverland the production design was done by Donee Kim.
- “#HollandDebutDay” trended worldwide shortly after the release of its first single and continued to do so for at least two hours.
- Within 10 hours of his debut Holland became one of the most talked about Kpop idols worldwide.
- Cho Young Shin, is the guy who appears with Holland in the MV of Neverland.
- “Neverland” was placed on Apple Music, and the company credited is “Holland ENT”, meaning it is independent.
- “Neverland” debuted in WORLDWIDE ITUNES CHARTS at No.73.
- One day after its launch “Neverland” was trending in more than 26 countries, including Costa Rica, Argentina, Spain, the United States and Brazil.
- His debut MV reached 1 million views in less than 24 hours, and a few minutes later he revealed a video thanking him for the support he is receiving.
- His debut MV Neverland remained in the Top 100 WORLDWIDE ITUNES CHARTS. at position no.88 (23/01/2018).
- On January 24, 2018 he uploaded on his Twitter account a temporary name for his Fanclub, which is “Harling”. This is the combined result of Holland + Darling.
- A fan project was undertaken to stop the bad comments towards Holland.
- “Neverland” reached 4 million views within a week of the MV’s release.
- On January 31, 2018 Holland via his Twitter account reported that he had conducted an interview with SBS Pop Asia. It will be shown online from February 5 to 6 and on February 11 it will be broadcast on television.
- The music video of his second single “I’m Not Afraid” reached 100 thousand reproductions in less than an hour.
- On March 31 he officially makes his comeback, with his first mini album “Nar-C”.
- His first album contains 5 songs, among them Nar-c , as the title track and Up, also included are: I’m Not Afraid, I’m so Afraid and Neverland, which he had already released
- 2018: Dazed 100: Holland