Heo Young Joo (The SeeYa) Facts
- Ex-Project Group: Real Girls Project
- Position: Vocalist and Rapper
- Ex-K-Pop Group: The SeeYa
- B.A. in Philosophy from Sungkyunkwan University School
- Languages Korean, English (Basic)
- It is close to Coco Lee
- Can play the flute and piano
- I participate in One Korea New Eurasia.
- She is very good at riding a bicycle
- It is the highest in The SeeYa
- She is a friend of Dani, Shannon and of Heo Young Ji
- She had surgery on one of her eyes and this was made known through her Instagram
- During her time as Trainee she danced to songs from various groups such as Bang! – After School, Alone-SISTAR, Dr. Feel Good – RaNia, Muzik – 4minute, Warrior – B.A.P, this last song is the last one she danced to as Trainee since months later she debuted in The Seeya.
- During her training she danced to songs with Coco Lee Oh Yeon Kyung and Lin Ah (sister of Min Ah from Girl’s Day )
- Achievement in the final alignment of the project THE [email protected] and debut in the project group Real Girls Project
- For the elimination stages of The [email protected], Youngjoo came in 1st place in the Top 16, being the 5th place in the public voting.
- Youngjoo lived and studied in India.
- She is the first idol to be accredited in the university degree program in Philosophy.
- She traveled 800 km from Germany to Poland by bicycle.
- She likes to sing Indian (Bollywood) songs.
- Youngjoo is one of the leading voices in R.G.P. and also one of the most charismatic.
About Heo Young Joo
Heo Young Joo possesses good singing and acting skills as she has studied in the performing arts department at Sungkyunkwan University. She is also proficient in flute and piano.
Heo Young Joo (The SeeYa) Drama
- Do Dream (VLIVE, 2018)
- THE [email protected] (SBS Plus, 2017)
- Secrets (KBS2, 2013) Cameo Chap. 1 and 2&
Heo Young Joo (The SeeYa) Radio Programs
- 2012: K-Poppin Arirang Radio besides The SeeYa
- 2012 MBC Shindong’s Shimshimtapa Radio besides The SeeYa
Heo Young Joo (The SeeYa) TV Programs
- MIXNINE (jTBC, 2017)