Heejin (LOONA) Facts
- K-Pop Group: LOONA
- Position Vocalist, Rapper and Dancer.
- Animal: Rabbit.
- Color: Bright pink.
- Sub-unit LOONA 1/3
- Position: Vocalist and Dancer.
- Incheon Hambak Elementary School (Graduate)
- Suppoong Girls’ Middle School (Graduate)
- Hansung Girls’ High School (Graduate)
- Trainee period: 1 year.
- Instrument: Guitar.
- Rolemodels: Lucia.
- On Sept. 26, 2016, Hee Jin was the first member to be introduced as a member of LOONA.
- She wears glasses because her eyesight is not good.
- She was originally going to be the leader of LOONA however, the company decided to transfer the position to Ha Seoul.
- Her MV “ViViD” was the first to reach one million plays, this was achieved on June 20, 2017.
- She was chosen as the contestant with the best visuals by the rest of the participants in the final round of MIXNINE.
- In the final episode of MIXNINE hee Jin was one of the few contestants to never leave the TOP9 during the program’s broadcast.
- She was the third member of LOONA to reach two million views for her debut music video “ViViD”.
- Hee Jin designed some of the merchandise sold in the first “LOOΠΔ X Study Group.” she then returned to design original merchandise for LOONA This time for the “Premiere Greeting: Line & Up” meeting.
- Since 2018 she has been modeling with Cheng Xiao (WJSN ) and Kyul Kyung (PRISTIN ) of the Avajar brand of face slimming products.
- The video advertisement for the product “LG Q7” within days of its release exceeded 2 million views and it is common to see searches such as “LG Q7 model”, “Longboard commercial”, “Hee Jin longboard”, etc. on Korean portals such as Naver.
- Due to her collaboration with LG for the promotion of the “LG Q7” product, she is the first member of the “LG Q7” product line. LOONA in appearing in the brand reputation ranking of advertising models for the month of August 2018, it achieved the #64 position with 755,776 points. In the month of September, in the brand reputation ranking for individual members of girl groups it achieved the #35 position.
- Korean media outlet TV Report has chosen Hee Jin as the rookie of the week in January 2019.
- Because of its participation in the program King of Mask Singer on February 24, LOONA climbed on the Melon, Naver and Daum trends, she reached #2 on Daum and #5 on Melon, and the songs she sang: “Full Moon” from Sunmi climbed to #1 and “Officially Missing You” to #2 on Melon.
- In 2020 in the brand reputation ranking for individual members of girl groups for the month of November it has ranked #29 being the highest so far. Throughout the year: #32 February, #65 March, #87 April, #79 May, #52 October and December.
- She was chosen for the cover of Pilates S magazine’s Issue 19 (December 2020), HeeJin showed off her bright and feminine charms with a warm Christmas photo shoot, themed “Follow the Light for a Better Tomorrow”.
- In 2021 in the brand reputation ranking for individual members of girl groups for the month of August, it ranked #67. Throughout the year: #87 May, #89 June, #80 July, #89 September, #79 October, #98 November and #93 December.
Heejin (LOONA) Advertisement
- 2020: Nivea Cleansing Water
- 2019: LOTTE HiMart’s
- 2018: Snack World Versus
- 2018: LG Q7
- 2018: Avajar
- 2017: HANYUL
Heejin (LOONA) Collaborations
- 2018 Olivia Hye & Go Won – Rosy (feat. Hee Jin)
- 2017: Hee Jin & Hyun Jin – My Sunday
- 2016: Hee Jin, Hyun Jin & Ha Seoul – The Carol
- 2016: Hee Jin & Hyun Jin – I’ll Be There
Heejin (LOONA) Drama
- Do You Remember The First Time We Met? 3 (Youtube, 2018) Cameo
- Do You Remember The First Time We Met? 2 (YouTube, 2017)
- Do You Remember The First Time We Met? (YouTube, 2017)
Heejin (LOONA) Radio Programs
- DinDin’s Music High Radio Show (SBS, 05/07/2021)
Heejin (LOONA) TV Programs
- Where is My Home (MBC, 09/26/2021) Next to Chuu
- King of Mask Singer (MBC, 07/02/2021) Joily at Hyun Jin
- Idol Star Dogs Championships (MBC, 2020)
- Knowing Brothers (jTBC, 04/18/2020) Next to Yves and Chuu
- Weekly Idol (MBC, 10/23/2019) Next to Kei and Si Yeon
- King of Mask Singer (MBC, 09/22-29/2019) Next to Kim Lip
- Jukne Tour (tvN D, 2019) Eps. 7 and 8, together with Chuu
- Stage-K (jTBC, 02/06/2019) Next to Kim Lip, Choerry and Olivia Hye
- New Lives for Children (MBC, 05/05/2019) Next to Hyun Jin
- Cosmetic Fanatic Views/Booth (tvN D, 19/03/2019) Next to Kim Lip
- King of Mask Singer (MBC, 24/02/2019)
- The Show, Radio Show (SBS MTV, 09/10/2018) Next to Olivia Hye
- King of Mask Singer (MBC, 09/30/2018).
- Photo People in Tokyo (NAVER TV, 9/26/2018)
- MIXNINE (jTBC, 2017-18)
Heejin (LOONA) TV Drama’s
- Masquerade (next to Jin Soul ) theme for Tracer (2022)