Han (Stray Kids) Facts
- Group: Stray Kids
- Position : Rapper, Dancer and Vocalist.
- Sub-Unit: 3RACHA
- Your name in 3RACHA J.ONE
- Training period: 3 years (Entered December 2015 auditions)
- R.E.A.L International School (Malaysia)
- Languages: Korean (Native), English (Fluent), Malay (Basic).
- Instruments: Guitar and piano.
- Role model Zico.
- Favorite foods: Desserts, such as cheesecake and chocolate cake.
- Favorite color: Network.
- He lived most of his childhood and adolescence in Malaysia, precisely for 6 years, where he studied in a bilingual school.
- Han traveled to Korea from Malaysia to take an exam. He thought that if he went back to Malaysia, he would never have a chance to become a singer, so he made an agreement with his parents that if he did not enter an agency within a year, he would return to Malaysia and just study.
- He wanted to become a singer because he thought telling his story through music was great.
- He belonged to the dance and rap academy “DEF Academy”.
- If I wasn’t an idol, I would be a producer.
- He has 79 songs copyrighted in his name according to Korea Music Copyright Association.
- Suffer from trypophobia (fear of holes)
- On February 01, 2021, netizens surfaced a pre-debut track that contained racist slurs and phrases against Southeast Asians. It was noted that his rap also included a term against disabled people. The rap clip was originally uploaded by Han on his personal YouTube channel when he was between 13 and 14 years old but was removed after debuting
- On February 02, Han wrote a letter and posted it through the group’s social media “Hi, I’m Han from Stray Kids. First, the lyrics I wrote around 2013, when I was 13 years old, have caused great concern to fans and many others. There is no excuse, this is completely my fault. I sincerely apologize. I wrote the inappropriate lyrics with the sole thought of wanting to rap during my irresponsible younger days. I apologize for hurting so many people with lyrics that were written without enough thought. Because of this incident, I have been able to reflect deeply by reading the comments that many have left me, as well as the lyrics that I wrote in the past. The reason I chose to become a singer was to be able to express myself through music and connect with many people. Therefore, I feel very ashamed of myself for writing such lyrics in the past. I fully understand that such behavior cannot be excused simply because of age, so I will reflect deeply on my actions. I will always appreciate the master.
- He has 100 copyrighted songs to his name according to Korea Music Copyright Association, making him the third idol of the 4th gen of K-pop and the youngest to be credited with more than 100 songs by KOMCA
Han (Stray Kids) Music
- Show Luo – My Generation (My Era) (2019)
- Show Luo – This ‘N That (2019)
Han (Stray Kids) Radio Programs
- (SBS) Power FM Young Street radio (15.04.2019) (besides Hyun Jin, Felix and Seung Min)
- (SBS Radio) NCT night Night Night (15.11.2018) (besides Seung Min, I.N, Felix and Hyun Jin )
Han (Stray Kids) TV Programs
- King of Mask Singer. (MBC, 2019)
- Stray Kids (Mnet, 2017)