Heejun Han is a singer originally from South Korea, who immigrated with his family to Flushing, New York, when he was 12 years old.
He finished in ninth place in the eleventh season of American Idol signing with Polaris Entertainment in 2012, prior to his audition for that show, he was an active participant in the nonprofit organizationmilal Mission in New York, where he worked with children with special needs.
In 2013, he auditioned for the third season of Kpop Star reaching the TOP 6 during his stay in the competition.
Han HeeJun Facts
- Education: Francis Lewis High School
- He has stated that he suffers from emotional depression, claiming that working with children has helped him recover from his illness.
- He has also said that the children motivated him to audition in American Idol.
- Hee Jun auditioned for American Idol his audition brought Jennifer Lopez to tears, while Steven Tyler declared, “I think he’s really great, I think he could be an American Idol.”
Han HeeJun Collaborations
- Polaris – I’m Fine Thank You (2015)
Han HeeJun Films
- West 32nd (2007)
Han HeeJun Radio Programs
- (DIVE Studios) Get Real (Ep. 52) (24.06.2021) (Podcast)
Han HeeJun TV Programs
- After School Club (Arirang, 2018) (20.11.2018) (Ep.343)
- After School Club (Arirang, 2018-2021) MC.
- Kpop Star (SBS, 2013)
Han HeeJun TV Drama’s
- Uselessly theme for On the Way to the Airport (2016)
- Like Back Then theme for Witch’s Castle (2016)
- To Be Seen, To Be Heard theme for My Love Eun Dong (2015)