Han Groo Facts
- Beijing International Arts School.
- Acacia Elementary School.
- Hobbies Music, dance.
- Religion: Protestant
- Specialties Acting, martial arts (black belt), horseback riding, golf, swimming, Chinese, English and dance (tap and hip-hop)
- Hobbies: Dancing, horseback riding, golf.
- Languages:korean English and Chinese (fluent)
- In the Strong Heart program, she revealed that she has one more vertebra than normal, having a total of 27 vertebrae, which causes her back pain.
- She confirmed that she will get married in November 2015 to her non-famous boyfriend.
- On October 24, 2016, an industry source revealed that the actress is in her fourth month of pregnancy.
- On March 8, 2017, it was confirmed that the singer and actress has given birth to twins. A reliable source revealed that she currently remains in a care facility following the delivery.
Han Groo Collaborations
- Farewell with Kim Woo Joo (2013)
Han Groo Drama
- Super Daddy Yeol (tvN,2015) Cameo
- Marriage, Not Dating (tvN, 2014)
- One Warm Word (SBS, 2013)
- Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident (MBC, 2013)
- Can We Get Married? (jTBC, 2012)
- Just Like Today (MBC,2011)
- Little Girl K (CGV, 2011)
Han Groo Awards
- 2014 Style Icon Awards : New Icon
Han Groo TV Programs
- Sumiok (QTV, 2011)
- Fun Club Contest (SBS, 2011)
- Running Man Ep 224 (SBS, 2014)
- Real Men (2015)
Han Groo TV Drama’s
- Stop The Love Now theme for Marriage, Not Dating (2014)
- I Love You Today theme for Just Like Today (2011)
- My Turn theme for Little Girl K (2011)
Han Groo Music Videos
- Kim Woo Joo – Farewell (2013)