E-Sens (Supreme Team) Facts
- Supreme Team
- Illest Konfusion
- In the case of E-Sens, his rap tends to be rather playful and acidic, which is partly because of his personality and because he is still so young.
- He belongs, along with Simon D, to Illest Konfusion, something similar to The Movement (to which Tiger JK, Yoon Mi Rae, Epik High, Dynamic Duo, Leessang, Bizzy, Dok2, etc. belong), that is, a group formed by rapper comrades.
- He was arrested for the third time for smoking Marijuana. The first time was in April 2012, the second time in September 2014 and again in April 2015. He was arrested at his home in Mapo, Seoul.
- On July 07, 2015, he was sentenced to two years in prison and fined USD$500 for violating laws related to illegal drugs in South Korea.1
- E-Sens leaves Supreme Team and leaves Amoeba Culture
- E-Sens terminated his contract with Amoeba Culture on July 19 and did not renew it. The label said in a press release, “We spoke with E-Sens when he terminated his contract on July 19. E-Sens is no longer an artist with our agency. We have gone our separate ways because of our different ways of thinking. Simon D will continue to be a part of Amoeba Culture.”
- E-Sens also confirmed the news on his Twitter account, “Yes, I terminated my contract today. I will continue to promote myself as a solo artist.”
His real name is Kang Min Ho and he was born on February 9, 1987, in Daegu, South Korea. His personality is rather relaxed, cheerful and even somewhat irreverent, as it is not difficult to find videos (not recent, of course) in which he can be seen having too much to drink. I have always said that he tends to be more “insane” than Simon D, but it is nothing to be alarmed about, he is just a young man having fun and having a good time. Despite that, he is always very friendly and although at first he used to be somewhat shy in front of the cameras (in interviews, for example), he has gotten used to it and even talks more than his partner lately, as he is no longer inhibited and very often he can be seen smiling.
E-Sens (Supreme Team) Career Hiatus/Health Problems
Supreme Team’s E-Sens temporarily halted his music career after confessing to marijuana use. According to his agency, Amoeba Culture, he has been investigated by the police since mid-September. This self-made announcement made his career will stop as of November 2, which has made many people wonder if this pause is due to a health problem, as he is known to suffer from asthma and tuberculosis.
E-Sens (Supreme Team) Collaborations
- Masta Wu – GOLD (Feat. E-Sens) (2020)
- Beenzino – OKGO (Feat. E SENS) (2019)
- Zion.T – 말라깽이 (Feat. E SENS) (2018).
- Bumkey – Bad Girl (Feat E-Sens) (2013)
- Primary – Poison (Feat. E-Sens) (2012)
- Sung Hoon – Fail In Love (Feat. E-Sens) (2011)
- Dynamic Duo – L.B.A (Feat. E-Sens & Kim Yeon Woo) (2009)
- Dynamic Duo – 사우나 (Feat. E-Sens) (2009)
- Epic High – 8 by 8, Part 2 (Feat. MYK, Minos, Paloalto, the Quiett, Verbal Jint, Kebee, E-Sens & Simon D) (2009)
- Verbal Jint – Leavin’ (Feat. MC Meta, E-Sens & 조현아) (2008)
- Minos – Bite A Fake (Feat. Simon D, E-Sens, Dok2 & DJ Pumkin) (2008)
- Kebee – Twisted Words (Feat. Zito & E-Sens) (2007)
- The Quiett – 성장통 (Feat. Absotyle & E-Sens (2007)
- The Quiett – 지켜볼게 (Feat. Dok2 & E-Sens) (2006)
- Untouchable – S.O.B [Spot Of Brokerz] (feat. Joosuc, The Quiett, E-Sens & 9c) (2006)
E-Sens (Supreme Team) Awards
- 2020 17th Korean Music Awards Best Rap & Hip Hop Song (Son of a)
- 2016 Korean Music Awards: & Album of the Year (Daesang)
E-Sens (Supreme Team) Music Videos
- 2013 Bumkey &- Bad Girl (Feat E-Sens)
- 2012 Primary – Poison (Feat. E-Sens)