Doyoon (SEVENTEEN) Facts
- Ex-Kpop Group: SEVENTEEN (2012-2014) (Pre-debut)
- School of Performing Arts Seoul (Graduated in 2014)
- Language: Korean (Native Language), English (Basic), and Japanese (Intermediate).
- Hobbies: Dancing, Soccer, and watching movies.
- Favorite artists: Lee Seung Gi and Lee Bum Soo.
- Favorite colors blue and White.
- Motto: Man should not engage in shameful conduct.
- Role models His parents and BIGBANG.
- Religion: Christian.
- Favorite singer: Lee Seung Gi.
- Initially, he would be a member of NU’EST; he participated in the PLEDIS video “Love Letter”.
- Since he was younger, his dream was to become an actor.
- He used his Busan accent when he auditioned.
- Would you like to meet Cho Seung Woo?
- He was to make his debut as a member of the group SEVENTEEN but switched agencies a year before the group’s debut in 2015.
- It was believed that he was going to be a Trainee of the new male group “Woollim Entertainment”, until Hiya’s production stated that the actor is currently working for the agency “JB Entertainment.”
- At the beginning of 2019, the actor started his military service.
Doyoon (SEVENTEEN) Drama
- Follow The Wind (2022)
- My Sweet Dear (Viki, 2021)
- Lemon Car Video (tvN Facebook, 2018)
- The Promise (KBS2, 2016)
- Don’t Cry Bird (tvN, 2015)
- Happy Rose Day (KBS2, 2013)
Doyoon (SEVENTEEN) Films
- Because I Love You (2015)
- Hiya (2015)
Doyoon (SEVENTEEN) Awards
- 2017 25th Korea Culture & Entertainment Awards: Male Rookie of the Year Award
Doyoon (SEVENTEEN) TV Programs
- (tvN) SNL Korea 9 (2017) Permanent Member
- (SBS) Miracle Hearing
- Seventeen TV “New music friends.”