Dana (CSJH (The Grace)) Facts
- Kpop Group: CSJH (The Grace)
- Sub-unit The Grace: Dana & Sunday
- Hobbies: Internet, singing, dancing, all sports, watching movies.
- Specialty Singing, mochang.
- Languages Korean and Japanese.
- Hobby: Writing poetry and water skiing
- Special Ability: Corner, Japanese
- Religion: Christianity
- Favorite artists: Brandy, Norah Jones, Ashanti, Radiohead, Brian McKnight, Justin Timberlake, Maxwell
- Leeteuk from Super Junior said that before debuting she had been in love with her.
- She has two dogs, one named Timber and the other DoDo.
- Her debut video features the participation of U-Know Yunho from TVXQ (DBSK).
- She was one of the vocal coaches of Yoona, Tiffany Young and Seohyun from Girls’ Generation, Jessica and About among other artists.
- On May 4, 2016, during MBC Radio Star , Dana revealed that she had been in a relationship for three years. It was later revealed that Dana’s boyfriend is Lee Ho-jae, who is a film/music video director. On November 6, 2018 Dana of CSJH The Grace confirmed that her relationship with director Lee Ho Jae ended. They started dating in 2013.
Hong Sung Mi, better known as Dana, began her career as a solo singer, being announced as the following BoA prior to her official debut, Dana had a great publicity campaign, appearing as an actress in the movie of the famous Korean group H.O.T. “Age of Pace” and in the Music Video of Kang Ta “In 2001 she released her first album, with her biggest hit song “Diamond” as the title track, featuring the collaboration of U-Know Yunho (TVXQ (DBSK) in 2003, Dana released her second album, but it did not have the expected success and very few albums of her second album were sold, due to this, Dana disappeared from the music industry to debut later as a member of the quartet Cheon Sang Ji Hee, along with other members such as Lina (Isak N Jiyeon).
Dana (CSJH (The Grace)) Music
- Dana – Sayonara No Mukou Ni
- F (x) – No More
Dana (CSJH (The Grace)) Drama
- Golden Pouch (MBC, 2016-2017)
- Amore Mio (KBS2, 2012)
Dana (CSJH (The Grace)) Musicals&
- 2015: Robin Hood – Joy
- 2013-2014: The Three Musketeers – Constance
- 2013: Bonnie and Clyde – Bonnie
- 2012: Catch Me If You Can – Brenda Strong
- 2010-2011: The Three Musketeers – Constance
- 2010: Rock of Ages – Sherrie Christian
- 2010: Daejanggeum Season Three – Seo Jang-geum
- 2002: Peter Pan – Wendy
Dana (CSJH (The Grace)) Films
- Sunshine (2015)
- Age of Peace (2001)
Dana (CSJH (The Grace)) TV Programs
- 2016: (MBC) Radio Star
- 2016: (MBC) King of Mask Singer
- 2014: (SBS) Law of the Jungle in Solomon
- 2012: (tvN) OperaStar
- 2011: (MBC) Bravo, My Love!
- 2003: (iTVMC) Dana’s DMZ (Daily Music Zone) iTVMC
- 2002: (MBC) Nonstop 3 &
- 2002: What’s Up Yo
- 2003: MTV Style Awards annual Korean Artists Award
- 2003: Ministry of Culture of China minister’s contribution award
- 2001: South Korea, Performing Arts newcomer Award
Dana (CSJH (The Grace)) TV Drama’s
- Confess (Feat. 엔피츠와 지우개) theme for Golden Pouch (2016-2017)
- Maybe We subject for To the Beautiful You (2012)