D.ana (SONAMOO) Facts
- Ex-Kpop Group SONAMOO
- Position Rapper, Vocalist and Dancer
- Color: Black
- Project Group: Girls Next Door
- Personality Tender, shy off stage.
- Hobby: Watching movies, walking alone, listening to music while riding the bus.
- Specialty: Rap, draw, dance and play the flute.
- Favorite color: Aqua.
- Favorite Artist Wiz Khalifa, San E. and Lee Hyo Ri.
- Motto: Don’t look at things with bios. Don’t be selfish and think once again.
- Motivational words Move forward every day, but stay humble
- Her name means “Goddess of the moon”.
- She revealed that she felt pressured during her time as a trainee due to her agency’s weight policies which required all trainees to weigh a specific weight at the end of each day, otherwise they would not be allowed to go home. In addition, trainees were weighed at the end of each month, and if they weighed more than a specific weight, the agency would terminate the trainees’ contracts. At one point, 10 of 15 trainees had been separated from the agency because they did not meet the agency’s weight standards, for which she suffered a great deal of stress.
- She was the fourth member to be introduced
- She composed the lyrics and music for “Light the fire”, in that video she mentions some of the songs of B.A.P she said that this song was inspired by Warrior, Power and No Mercy
- Eui Jin, Kim Na Hyun and D.ana were backup dancers for Secret when the group performed “I do I do”.
- She performed a short performance video with the song “Deja Vu”, showing her dance moves
D.ana (SONAMOO) Drama
- Let’s Only Walk the Flower Road (KBS, 2017)
- The Miracle (Naver TV, 2016)
- 2017: I (Knew it) SONAMOO (con New Sun )
D.ana (SONAMOO) Music Videos
- Never give Up – Bang & Zelo (2011)
- Stop It – B.A.P (2012)