Alexander (U-KISS) Facts
- Former Kpop group: U-KISS (2008-2011)
- Position: Vocalist and Dancer.
- Hobbies Listening to music / Watching movies / Photography.
- High School (Las Vegas, USA)
- Korea University
- Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, English, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese (basic), Spanish (basic)
- Religion Christian.
- Fanclub: Xanderettes / Xanderland.
- Motto: “Give your best and leave the rest to God.”
- Nationality Portuguese and Chinese
- He loves to watch action movies.
- He got along better with Kevin Woo and Eli because when he arrived in Korea he was not very fluent in the language and they were the only ones who spoke English and could understand him.
- He gets along very well with his older sister, he has been like a mother to him.
- He has a pleasant yet simple personality, is always happy, and is shy in front of girls.
- His blood type is “O” as well as that of Kevin, Eli and Ki Bum ex-member and together they called themselves “The O Brothers”.
- He likes to dance to the songs of Girls’ Generation his favorite is Kim Tae Yeon he danced to the song “Gee”, together with Kevin, Shin Dong Ho and Lee Kiseop and he loves the song by Brown Eyed Girls “How Come.” He acknowledged along with Kevin that “How Come” was better than the song on their debut.
- He is currently studying Social Communication in Seoul.
- He was a model for the clothing brand “Denizen” from Singapore.
Alexander was born in Hong Kong, but grew up in Macau (former colony of Portugal, now China). At the age of 14 Alexander traveled to Korea to audition for NH Media where he was accepted and after 2 years of training he became a member of U-KISS. During his time with the group, he made fond memories and became very close to the members, but in early 2011 the company decided to replace him with the other former member Allen Ki Bum.
Following his own path he became part of Mplus Entertainment and on August 6, 2011 held his first fanmeeting in Hong Kong. Since leaving U-KISS he has started performing as a solo artist. He sang his first single “Bad Girl” in front of the audience, leaving his fans excited as he proved that he can sing as well as rap.
On December 19, 2011, he released his first solo album, titled “I Just”, which included different songs in different languages such as Korean, Japanese and English. During 2012, he continued his solo promotions and played some small roles in dramas.
In January 2013, he opened his YouTube channel with a video dedicating to his fans a Happy New Year 2013 in it, he is seen on his way home walking through the snow-covered streets.
In the second week of that same month, he gave an official announcement saying that he had terminated the contract with his agency (Mplus Entertainment), in the same he expressed that he thought it was important to find a suitable agency for him, but that for the moment he did not wish to join any.
She is currently studying social communication at Korea University and filming a movie in which he has a starring role, along with Calvin Chen and a young actress chosen in the casting of the film.
Alexander (U-KISS) Drama
- Daig Kayo Ng Lola Ko (GMA, 2018)
- My Korean Jagiya (GMA, 2017).
- Dear Uge (GMA, 2016)
- Moorim School (KBS2, 2016)
- God’s Quiz 3 (OCN, 2012) ep. 6 cameo
- Immortal Classic (Channel A, 2012)
- 3 Peas In A Pod (2013)
- Wiki Korea Tour (2013)
Alexander (U-KISS) TV Drama’s
- Kimchi Song for Immortal Classic