- Languages English (Native), Korean (Advanced Basic), Japanese (Basic), Spanish (Basic).
- Number of fanclubs : A.I Troopers.
- Jenks High School (graduated)
- Tulsa Community College (until moving to Korea)
- She is lactose intolerant.
- Her mother is Korean, but she was adopted in her childhood by an American family, so she could not learn the language. This is the reason why AleXa did not know Korean and handled a few basic words of the language. Her father is of Russian descent.
- Her goal is to succeed in Korea in order to find her mother’s biological family.
- From the age of 18 months she started dancing and took classes in different dance genres such as jazz, ballet, hip hop and tap.
- She was a member of the Jenks Varsity Pom and Jenks Trojanaires show choirs in high school, which competed at the national level.
- Before debuting, AleXa shared k-pop song covers and choreography on her Instagram account, as well as being a great cosplayer. She reached as many as 52,000 followers in February 2018.
- In 2016 I participated in the first edition of Soompi x Rising Legends JYP being one of the three finalists in the dance category and winning it.
- In 2017 she again participated in Soompi x’s Rising Legends: Season 2 CUBE the prize was to travel to Korea, film her own theme song, and have the opportunity to audition for CUBE.
- Their music video “Strike It Up” was released on January 10, 2018. featuring youtuber JRE and K-Tigers.
- Alex has signed with ZB LABEL agency to participate in PRODUCE 48.
- She was eliminated in chapter 5 of PRODUCE 48.
- She appeared in a video of youtuber and artist Grazy Grace talking about her time on Produce 48. she also appeared in a video of youtuver Dave talking about her journey to becoming an idol.
- On October 1, 2019, it was revealed that she would debut as a solo artist.
- Her trainee period was 2 years and 9 months.
- She appears in several videos of 1997 Dance Studio.
- She revealed that she did theater when she was in her community college.
- Her role models are SHINee’s Taemin, HyunA and Troye Sivan.
- Next to Dreamcatcher e IN2IT participated in “Millenasia Project” the project, where, with the desire to overcome the worldwide pain and despair caused by COVID-19, would launch “Be the Future” the song is an instructive song for children that teaches things like hand washing, and respecting not to leave the house. As an added bonus, the proceeds will be donated to UNESCO to be shared with many suffering people around the world.
- She was the narrator for the Concept Film ‘COME BACK HOME’ of the group ONEUS.
- She is a fan of thrillers and horror movies.
- On July 18, 2020 she held her first online concert (due to the Covid19 pandemic) called “CTRL + Alexa: Enter the Alexa Universe” via FanBox.Live which was attended by 6,900 people.
- On February 17, 2021 she announced via her Twitter account that she had created a YouTube channel and, the next day she uploaded her first video. She said that on her channel AleXa360 she wanted to show a little more of ‘Alex’ and not so much of AleXa the idol.
- She has appeared several times on the Music Access radio show.
- She has done interviews for YouTube accounts such as PINKVILLA, ReacttotheK, iHeartRadi, Mnet K-POP and FO Squad Kpop.
2016-2017: Participation in Rising Legends
In 2016, Alex Christine participated in the competition program Rising Legend s, presented by Soompi and JYP Entertainment she won in the category of dancers and received an audition with JYPE.
In 2017, she participated in the second season of the same show, becoming the winner, which included a five-day trip to Seoul and the opportunity to audition for Cube Entertainment a Viki original series titled ‘Legendary: Making of a K-Pop Star’, released on January 11, 2018, followed Alex’s journey to South Korea to experience K-pop.
2018: Participation in PRODUCE 48
In May 2018, Alex participated in the famous survival show PRODUCE 48 under the agency ZB LABEL however, she was eliminated in episode 5 and finished in 82nd place.
2019: Solo debut with her first single “Bomb”.
During the LG KPOP INDIA 2019 event, Alex, who was invited as a guest artist, showed a video announcing that her solo debut would be coming soon. In a YouTube video interview with youtuber Yoo Changho although she did not debut in September 2019, her agency officially released the video “COMING SOON” which shows her debut for October or November.
On October 1, 2019, Alex (now under the name of AleXa) released a video teaser on her Instagram for her upcoming solo debut. Alexa made her official debut on October 21, 2019 with the single ‘Bomb.’ Her debut garnered a lot of attention and success with her MV reaching over 10 million views, including a collaboration with Korean rock band Diablo to release the rock version of the same song on December 13.
2020: Back with her first Mini Album “Do Or Die” and co-host on HDIGH Podcast
AleXa, on January 16 announced through a post on her Instagram account that the name of her fandom will be called A.I Trooper.
On February 21, ZB LABEL revealed that the artist was preparing for her first comeback in March. On February 25, she released the music video for the trailer and pre-release ‘A.I. Trooper.’ On March 3, it was reported that AleXa had signed with talent agency ICM Partners on March 6, her single ‘Do or Die’ was released.
His first EP ‘Do or Die’ was officially released on April 1 and includes her previously released singles and the new song ‘Kitty Run’. The EP was distributed worldwide through Avex Entertainment Inc.
On May 1, 2020, AleXa met with the following groups Dreamcatcher e IN2IT to release the single ‘Be The Future’ for the Millenasia Project. The project, supported by the UNESCO Global Coalition for Education, was launched to draw attention to the importance of education and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Podcast “How Did I Get Here?
From June 23 to August 04, 2020, AleXa was a guest host on the podcast “How Did I Get Here?” hosted by Jae from DAY6 and on August 07, 2020, Dive Studios announced on its twitter that AleXa officially became the new co-host of ‘HDIGH’ along with Jae. ‘HDIGH’ podcast won the “People’s Choice” and “Entertainment” category by Podcast Award in 2020 and Best Podcast 2020 by Apple Podcast.
Back with Pre-Single “Villain” + collaboration with TheFatRat
On July 02 AleXa thrilled with an intriguing video teaser titled ‘Wake Up AleXa’.On July 09 she announced with a photo teaser her comeback and that she will release a pre-release single titled ‘Villain’ on July 16.From July 11 to 12, the first promotional images were released, releasing three teasers of her video from July 13 to 15.On July 16 the singer released her pre-release single ‘Villain’, a dynamic song in which AleXa’s powerful performance stands out perfectly. The song is composed by 8PEX (Isaac Han, Okiro, Aaron Kim) and Megan Lee, and the lyrics were written by RBW producer Hwang Sung Jin. On August 25, it was announced that German producer and musician theFatRat will release a song with AleXa in September. ‘Rule the World’ was revealed on September 4. On top of that, AleXa shared new details about her October comeback with her second mini album.
Back with second Mini Album “DECOHERENCE”.
On October 9, the artist shared a video revealing her comeback logo. It was previously announced that AleXa would soon return with her second mini album “DECOHERENCE”, with a title track produced by LDN Noise, confirming her comeback for October 21. On October 11, AleXa revealed an illustrated teaser image for her comeback with her second mini album “DECOHERENCE”. The word “Revolution” is written on the image.
On January 14, 2021, AleXa released a new digital single “Never Let You Go.” An acoustic-style version “Square Live” featuring the band ONEWE was launched on February 8. On January 29, AleXa created a new YouTube channel called “AleXa 360.” On March 18, it was announced that AleXa would make her acting debut in the Netflix drama, Goedam 2 on April 12, AleXa released the OST “I Miss You Every Day” for the drama Somehow Family on June 20, it was announced that AleXa would release her new single album, ReviveR, on July 1.
- IN2IT first Tour in India 2019
- 15 April – Mumbai, India – Ravindra Natya Mandir
- 16 April – Mumbai, India – INOX R City
- 18 April – New Delhi, India – INOX Gurgaon Dreamz
- 19 April – New Delhi, India – Siri Fort Auditorium
- Goedam 2 (Netflix, TBA)
AleXa Radio Programs
- 2021: Get Real (DIVE Studios) (Ep.42) (15.04.2021) (Podcast)
- 2021: Get Real (DIVE Studios) (Ep.41) (08.04.2021) (Podcast)
- 2020: Kpop Daebak Show (DIVE Studios) (Ep. 84) (02.11.2020) (Podcast)
- 2020: NONSENSIBLE (DIVE Studios) (Ep. 06) (01.07.2020) (Podcast)
- 2020: NONSENSITIVE (DIVE Studios) (Ep. 05, with MRSHLL ) (24.06.2020) (Podcast)
- 2020-2021: How Did I Get Here? (DIVE Studios) (besides Jae ) (Podcast) Host.
- 2021: Kpop Daebak Show (DIVE Studios) (Ep. 134) (10/18/2021) (Podcast)
AleXa TV Programs
- PRODUCE 48 (Mnet, 2018).
- LEGENDARY: Making of a K-POP Star (viki, 2018).
- TRIP? TRAP? (YouTube, 2020)
AleXa TV Drama’s
- I miss you every day theme for Somehow Family (2021)